Complete stroker motor pan to TB

1NASTYGN

I am pulling this motor to freshen as recommended and am not going to keep my car a V6. I have a few options to install so its either LSA or single turbo LS. I can perform compression tests or whatever is asked once I pull. I can take videos of the car running etc....
Looking to sell my fully built and balanced motor with engine harness built for a FASTXFI set up, pan to plenum. Less than 3000 miles in 8 years, car sits in garage, gets an oil change every other month regardless of use, never ran hotter than 193 degrees. Complete with FASTXFI with edash , TCI TCU, custom 4l80e torque converter and Precision 6870cea. $18k or whatever we can negotiate. I might sell everything separately also.

Stoker 274ci RJC Girdle: ARP head studs. 4140 Eagle 3.400 crank, Molnar rods, and JE 9:1 pistons. 224/224 Custom Grind Cam. Ported TA performance SE heads with 1.60 rockers, Champion intake, and 72mm throttlebody. GN1 4 bolt headers, 46MM WG, 160lb injectors, Poly mounts, Executive RJC pullies polished TR6 with smart coil conversion.

Attachments

• IMG_3693.jpg
    IMG_3693.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 292
  • IMG_3692.jpg
    IMG_3692.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 279
  • IMG_3691.jpg
    IMG_3691.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 266
  • IMG_3690.jpg
    IMG_3690.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 305
  • IMG_3687.jpg
    IMG_3687.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 313
Nice build. GLWTS! What did it dyno at if you have? Who did the machine work and build?

My buddy is building something similar. Is that an E85 setup? Did you have a chance to dyno it or take it to the track?

Just for clarification the engine is a 4.1 with a 3.625" crank not a stock stroke crank right?

Thanks

Neal

To get that CI I believe it would have to be.

This a stroker kit custom by David Husek. Everything was spec'd to build be me a 800+ motor with the 6870cea and E85.

Neal,

I could be wrong on the CI as I am not an engine builder but I can attest to all the parts and have the receipts.

UPDATE All PM's answered.
I have decided to keep this one owner GN a 6 and sell the FAST XFI complete to swap with the Holley Dominator. I am selling my custom Grand National wheels 15x10 15x4.5 steel GN Wheels also. I have a few really nice engine harnesses, 2 complete stock AC for sale.
I got my hands on a low mile GN that I will be selling all the stock drivetrain, AC as that will be getting the LS:alien::ninja::alien:. I will post that sale on a separate post.

I might be interested in a nice engine harness. What are you asking for the best one? :)

Would the looms for it be available, too?