Thank's Steve

gn86randy

No can......can
you da man, now I just got to get a New fan, put 2 new 30amp fuses and some oil so she is good now...

Gald I could help.........BEWARE....not all car problems are this simple:biggrin:

Thanks tracy I have a Stock one but I recon I will get another dual from Gbody and call it a day, she blew fuses again this morning coming to work shut it off at 212 degrees good thing I got a pack of 30amp fuses to get me back home tomorrow....

My setup came from a dodge intrepid...Very,very similar to the duel fans the venders sell...Pick and pull will get you straight...My setup cools great..;)

My setup came from a dodge intrepid...Very,very similar to the duel fans the venders sell...Pick and pull will get you straight...My setup cools great..;)

Any chance you can Pick and Pull me one? I am kinda in dispose at this time doing the Sailor Thing......if not where is a Bone yard close to us in VB? Will repay for your time and trouble.....

When you get back, I'll show you my setup and we'll go from there..

Ok that'll work thanks, maybe Friday or saturday this week if that works for you......also when are we all meeting up again been a little while.....