I believe it’s pronounced sno-cat eh. Lol

His track times will look like this.

1.4 18.3 m
4.1 100.6 m
6.3 @ 179.86 km/h .200 km
9.83 @ 223.76 km/h .402 km

So jokes on you. Hahaha

Anybody know the metric conversion factor for seconds? I couldn’t find it. Lol

Lol, just used motoski because they use to be red. Amazing how many different makes of snowmobiles use to be out there and now just 4. Remember when a 340 use to be a big machine.
We use to get a lot more snow around here and stayed on the ground longer and the country bars at night would be loaded with snow mobilers, lol, parked outside. Than they'd all takeoff and go to the next drinking lounge.

Lol, just used motoski because they use to be red. Amazing how many different makes of snowmobiles use to be out there and now just 4. Remember when a 340 use to be a big machine.
We use to get a lot more snow around here and stayed on the ground longer and the country bars at night would be loaded with snow mobilers, lol, parked outside. Than they'd all takeoff and go to the next drinking lounge.

Fookin' snow folk. You guys are different breed, for sure. :LOL:

Nov thru April is drag racin' weather where I come from!

Fookin' snow folk. You guys are different breed, for sure. :LOL:

Nov thru April is drag racin' weather where I come from!

Y'all come see us when Lake Mead runs out of water. We might share a little of our Great Lakes water with ya. :ROFLMAO:
What gets me is ca always has drought so instead of pissing billions away on illegals and libtard useless ideas why aren't they building desalinization plants like in the middle east. Than Vegas and Phoenix could share the Colorado River water.

You gents should keep this thread political free and on track before it gets locked or moved. Remember, we learned that G**** is watching!

well someone was nicest enough to send me a present ....a 1:24 model of the new T I just got ....pretty Kool....now I have a hair brain story for the cronies at the car shows....i'll tell them ya know ..ive had this model car for 15 years and have been searching ever since for the actual car ...and I finally found it ...catching dreams ....:cool::p
View attachment

well someone was nicest enough to send me a present ....a 1:24 model of the new T I just got ....pretty Kool....now I have a hair brain story for the cronies at the car shows....i'll tell them ya know ..ive had this model car for 15 years and have been searching ever since for the actual car ...and I finally found it ...catching dreams ....:cool::p
View attachment 358842

ALL of your stories are "hair brained", brother......... ;)

Too bad that car isn't white. :cool:

View attachment

little update for the friends family and rides!!! I had a very special visitor come through after getting done with seedling's car for the family....what an amazing guy @Jerryl and @Ktbregal for fixing up Phillips car for the family.....such heart!!
anyways finally got to meet one of the guru's and truly great friend to have some fun and do a little running on the stock car....LOL....he hasn't seen a car so stock before so it was new for him...LOL....verified fuel pressure and changed out a FP regulator to a 237 and came in at 45 psi....still having .5- 1.2 degrees of knock @ 3rd gear shift.....we adjusted third gear fueling and here is the kicker ....added 2 gallons of e 85 to 9 gallons of 93....all KR GONE !!!....:cool:.....but the best part was actually meeting him and hanging out for a couple days, took him to the course one morning and let him fire off some guns and see a little bit of my daily life.....such an outstanding guy :love: .....car is pulling harder than it ever has....thanks my negus!
! DSCI0048a.jpg

little update for the friends family and rides!!! I had a very special visitor come through after getting done with seedling's car for the family....what an amazing guy @Jerryl and @Ktbregal for fixing up Phillips car for the family.....such heart!!
anyways finally got to meet one of the guru's and truly great friend to have some fun and do a little running on the stock car....LOL....he hasn't seen a car so stock before so it was new for him...LOL....verified fuel pressure and changed out a FP regulator to a 237 and came in at 45 psi....still having .5- 1.2 degrees of knock @ 3rd gear shift.....we adjusted third gear fueling and here is the kicker ....added 2 gallons of e 85 to 9 gallons of 93....all KR GONE !!!....:cool:.....but the best part was actually meeting him and hanging out for a couple days, took him to the course one morning and let him fire off some guns and see a little bit of my daily life.....such an outstanding guy :love: .....car is pulling harder than it ever has....thanks my negus!
!View attachment 372106

Not being a smart ass....Is that Seedling looking at the car? If so, he looks about my age. He sure doesn't look like a tall Chinese guy....

:)

Not being a smart ass....Is that Seedling? He sure doesn't look like a tall Chinese guy....

:)
no sir that is Jerryl .....the tall Chinese guy.....seedling is in heaven...and you are a smart ass....thats why we love ya!!!

That car is an unbutchered and beautiful car! Such a great example and head turner. Still think we should have given those 2 hotties a ride!

Had an awesome time just hanging out! We will for sure do it again.