won another one in Palatka 130 cars trying not to brag but it feels soooo good
nice to be recognized for my hard work
like Ronnie Mac says 9 times out of 10 I gonna beat ya
87 is heaven

Attachments

• IMG_1506.JPG
    IMG_1506.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 78
It's fun to hang out with other car guys and to inform the public about a car not often seen anymore, and yes it is a nice bonus to bring home some hardware, as VtheGNMan likes to say.

Awesome job on the car! Well deserved.

well guys its been one year and one day since I joined the board, I joined after winning most outstanding American muscle car at the Ponte Vedra auto show which I am heading out to again today to defend my title WISH ME LUCK at let the BUICK gods shine down. I have met many great guys on here and continue to enjoy and learn from you all. Thanks again , will report back later , SPOOLING OUT !!!!

Interesting. I thought you were just a Buick aficionado but drove a 1971 Pinto.:LOL::LOL:

Oh, and goodest of luck today!

well boys I got beat out by a 67 gold GTO today :cry: , but I did meet a lot of great people and I was the only GN there once again the out cast , the show last year had 180 cars and this year we had 264 a great turn out . I was helping a guy work the front gate today ,as idiots were trying to get in to the event field who had not registered anyways ending up sitting with him most of the day ,after I got done with the judges and keeping an eye on the car . turns out he was the field Marshall for the event and seemed to take a liking to me and my car . He handed me a set of cones and gave me his card and introduced me to the head manager of the event and said this guy is going to be helping me next year run the entrance to event . He asked me where I wanted to park next year and I said right up front he said done I told him I need two spots one for me and the other for my buddy and his 68 roadrunner so I guess it was not all a loss, the chancellor of the chamber of commerce came by to meet me as well and we'll see you at the planning meetings for the event next year , I said ok as long as I get a golf cart and she said done so the ole grass doctor made some new friends and I guess I am part of the st.johns county chamber of commerce now LOL
I had a great day watching people admire my car and talking about it an educating the ones who asked and smiled at the know it all's instead of correcting them like a dick , something I have recently learned :cool:
time for a cold beer and some cheese burgers

had another great day down at the track in Daytona ...bruce hooked us up with a suite through NASCAR and we could not have asked for more , unreal actually the hospitality and great people we got to meet. the place has really changed from when I use to go down and camp at tomoka state park and then walk my ass off to the raggedy old bleachers near turn one LOL.. and the pissed filled horse trough urinals :ROFLMAO:, definitely not like it use to be in many ways ..but like everything, it changes ...some better some not ... it was a great race and we are resting at home today for the cup race ..couldnt pull three days in a row o_O..left a little something for y'all

image0.jpeg

image1.jpeg

just joined
thank you to everyone on the site very helpful
just won my first car show two weeks ago most outstanding American muscle car
180 cars at pvautoshow in Nocatee
love all the info on this site
the info about the grease on the hood bumper helped me sleep at night haha
and anyone who can install the grill springs deserves to own the car

View attachment 328327
IMG_1472.JPG

I love it finally somewhere to go and talk to great people /real people
funny stuff too, makes my day in my hard days at work
won another one in Palatka 130 cars trying not to brag but it feels soooo good
nice to be recognized for my hard work
like Ronnie Mac says 9 times out of 10 I gonna beat ya
87 is heaven
IMG_1810.JPG

had another great day down at the track in Daytona ...bruce hooked us up with a suite through NASCAR and we could not have asked for more , unreal actually the hospitality and great people we got to meet. the place has really changed from when I use to go down and camp at tomoka state park and then walk my ass off to the raggedy old bleachers near turn one LOL.. and the pissed filled horse trough urinals :ROFLMAO:, definitely not like it use to be in many ways ..but like everything, it changes ...some better some not ... it was a great race and we are resting at home today for the cup race ..couldnt pull three days in a row o_O..left a little something for y'all

View attachment 350535
View attachment 350536
ooh forgot to add this one ... its gonna be nuts there today when trump flies in :cool:

image1 3.jpeg

thought I’d put couple of the photos that were lost from when I first started posting
I enjoy seeing who all spoke to me when I first joined thx GX1 cheers

235/60/15 ... I run the chromes with white letters at judged shows and the aluminums with drag radials on 8" wheels most of the time ... gotta have couple pair of shoes :p
I do a five step polish once a year in the spring for the big show at the school for deaf and blind here in Saint Augustine and that holds me over for the whole year :cool: thank you Dan

had great show for the kids today at local high school ... met two other GN owners in the area .. and had great time sharing some of my knowledge I have learned from all you guys ... the one guy just got his car 3 months ago and was very excited to see mine and was asking a ton of questions ... all the proceeds go towards the schools athletic and academic programs ....here's a pic outside the gate while I was waiting on my buddy to arrive with his 68 road runner ... gotta roll in together :p BLACK and PURPLE...
IMG_0348.jpg