I believe it’s pronounced sno-cat eh. Lol

His track times will look like this.

1.4 18.3 m
4.1 100.6 m
6.3 @ 179.86 km/h .200 km
9.83 @ 223.76 km/h .402 km

So jokes on you. Hahaha

Anybody know the metric conversion factor for seconds? I couldn’t find it. Lol

Lol, just used motoski because they use to be red. Amazing how many different makes of snowmobiles use to be out there and now just 4. Remember when a 340 use to be a big machine.
We use to get a lot more snow around here and stayed on the ground longer and the country bars at night would be loaded with snow mobilers, lol, parked outside. Than they'd all takeoff and go to the next drinking lounge.

TurboTGuy

Gray Beard Member
Lol, just used motoski because they use to be red. Amazing how many different makes of snowmobiles use to be out there and now just 4. Remember when a 340 use to be a big machine.
We use to get a lot more snow around here and stayed on the ground longer and the country bars at night would be loaded with snow mobilers, lol, parked outside. Than they'd all takeoff and go to the next drinking lounge.

Fookin' snow folk. You guys are different breed, for sure. :LOL:

Nov thru April is drag racin' weather where I come from!

KC87

Fookin' snow folk. You guys are different breed, for sure. :LOL:

Nov thru April is drag racin' weather where I come from!

Y'all come see us when Lake Mead runs out of water. We might share a little of our Great Lakes water with ya. :ROFLMAO:
What gets me is ca always has drought so instead of pissing billions away on illegals and libtard useless ideas why aren't they building desalinization plants like in the middle east. Than Vegas and Phoenix could share the Colorado River water.

Jerryl

Tall Unvaccinated Chinese Guy
You gents should keep this thread political free and on track before it gets locked or moved. Remember, we learned that G**** is watching!

grass doctor

Dream Catcher
well someone was nicest enough to send me a present ....a 1:24 model of the new T I just got ....pretty Kool....now I have a hair brain story for the cronies at the car shows....i'll tell them ya know ..ive had this model car for 15 years and have been searching ever since for the actual car ...and I finally found it ...catching dreams ....:cool::p
IMG_1638.jpeg

TurboTGuy

Gray Beard Member
well someone was nicest enough to send me a present ....a 1:24 model of the new T I just got ....pretty Kool....now I have a hair brain story for the cronies at the car shows....i'll tell them ya know ..ive had this model car for 15 years and have been searching ever since for the actual car ...and I finally found it ...catching dreams ....:cool::p
View attachment 358842

ALL of your stories are "hair brained", brother......... ;)

Too bad that car isn't white. :cool:

192.JPG