Thank you all for the prayers

gs462

Thank you all for the prayers, My brother Matt, fought a long hard battle but he finally lost the fight at 12:40 hours tonight 6-2-10,

Thanks again,
Shawn Stemple

Very sorry for your loss Shawn, you and your family have my condolences and I will keep you in my prayers.

Take care,

Steve

This is really sad to hear. Once again, if you need anything, let me know. We'll keep you and your family in our prayers.

Chris & Gina

At a time like this words are so inadequate. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. God Bless.

Shawn,

Very sorry for your loss, you and your family have my condolences and will be in my prayers.

Damn, very sorry to hear. I wish and your family all the best in the weeks and months to come. My deepest condolence goes out to you and yours.

Sorry for your loss, Shawn. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. God Bless.

Sorry for your loss you know if you need anything your buick brothers are here for you...

shawn, I'm very sorry for your loss. If you need anything, please let US know and we will do our best to help. My prayers are with you and your family during this very hard time.

Sorry to hear he lost the fight, but now his pain and suffering is over and he can rest in peace.