Test Pipe Wanted

87Limitedwo2

Folks, Im looking for a test pipe preferably in steel. Prefer one that was made to meet the stock down pipe if I can be picky.
Looks like the Hooker system came with these.
Used is fine so long as the flange is good and straight.
It is for a 1985 Cutlass 4 door project I am doing and will be modified to do what I need it to do.
Will need to be shipped to Maryland
Thanks in advance for any help.

I think I have one attached to a stock downpipe. Shipping might suck. You going to BG?

I think I have one attached to a stock downpipe. Shipping might suck. You going to BG?
No, not BG this year. Will be at Cecil in Sept if all goes well. Really didn't need the down pipe unless its a Terry Houston. Might have found one on FB. Will let you know if that falls through. Thanks!!

Just found this in my attic if your deal on FB falls through... It's brand new.

Attachments

• IMG_20220508_205208001.jpg
    IMG_20220508_205208001.jpg
    720.6 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_20220508_205216385_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220508_205216385_HDR.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 82
I am definitely interested. Can't have too many of these. Can you give me a price shipped to Chestertown Maryland?
Thanks!!

Here's a stock size one with an Evc tube welded on. You can use it or just plug it. It's been sandblasted and painted with Hi-Temp VHT black. The flange is nice and straight $50and $18 mailing. Thanks Mike

Attachments

• DSCN0331.JPG
    DSCN0331.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 52
  • DSCN0333 (1).JPG
    DSCN0333 (1).JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 63
  • DSCN0334.JPG
    DSCN0334.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 51
Here's a stock size one with an Evc tube welded on. You can use it or just plug it. It's been sandblasted and painted with Hi-Temp VHT black. The flange is nice and straight $50and $18 mailing. Thanks Mike
Mike, thanks so much for the reply. I already found one and its here ready for for install. I appreciate your response and the quality stuff I have gotten from you in the past.
Justin

Mike, thanks so much for the reply. I already found one and its here ready for for install. I appreciate your response and the quality stuff I have gotten from you in the past.
Justin
No problem Justin. Glad you got fixed up & thanks for the compliment.
Mike