Test pipe for 3 inch exhaust

you really need to be more specific
test pipes arent arent a one size fits all

the stock exhaust or any catback exhaust 3" or whatever should have a 4bolt rectangular flange so what exhaust you have shouldn't come to play when asking for a test pipe unless your catback doesnt have a flange ,
do you have a 4 bolt flange on your 3" exhaust ?

what size down pipe do you have 2.5 ,3"? ..need to know
and how long from catback flange to end of downpipe a as test pipes can range from 18 long to 12" long as pipes differ in this number , ive even done some only 8" long on 3.5" pipes , youll have to measure what your car needs

also do you want a straight test pipe or one with a dump attached so you can open it up at the track or use with an electric cutout ?

and steel or stainless ?

Pacecarta, I completely agree. That's why I have my mods listed in my signature. ;)

But since it's been brought up, here's what I'm after.

I need a test pipe...meaning a straight pipe without a dump on it. (I have one of those already).

I have a 3 inch Terry Houston down pipe. And I have a 3 inch straight shot exhaust with the standard 4 bolt rectangular flange that came stock on turbo Buick Regals. So I need a test pipe 3 inch in size that will slip onto the end of my 3 inch Terry Houston down pipe and will also bolt up to my 4 bolt rectangular flange. It needs to be 12 inches in length.

As for the finish, the standard aluminized flat silver-gray will be fine. No bling needed under the car.

Oh yeah...the test pipe needs to be in good shape, not rusted, busted, cracked, dented, drilled, cut up, cut on....

So if anyone has one that meets my criteria please LMK. I have Paypal at the ready.

Thanks.

I have a test converter if you want the compliant look? It's for the TH pipe.

Thanks,

Jud

Also if anyone has the 4 bolt factory TR flange that has a 2 inch long piece of 3 inch diameter pipe that would work too....it could be an old burned out catalytic converter for 3 inch exhaust if needed...the idea here is I'm going to insert a resonator where the cat goes and want it to be able to clamp on the end of the downpipe and bolt up to my exhaust. With the test pipe it's gonna be getting cut.

Damn I'm surprised no one has one.....still looking for one....if anyone has one please let me know.

Oh yeah....here's a few pics of what I'm after, and what would be perfect for me....hopefully it will be a big help to Pacecarta ;)

106620d1280714483-high-flow-catalytic-converter-test-pipe-img_0008.jpg

106686d1280792865-high-flow-catalytic-converter-test-pipe-img_0019.jpg

Not sure what a new one is worth.

A used one....I've seen them go for $50.....someone here recently sold one but I missed it by half a day.