Tech Speakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydwyndr

Admin
Staff member
Special thanks to (L to R):

Cal Hartline, John Spina, Harry Hruska, Dusty Bradford, Lonnie Diers, Bob Bailey, Paul Ferry, Nick Micale, Richard Clark and Jill. Guys we COULD NOT have done this without you. The information was INCREDIBLE and thank you for taking you time away from your businesses.

Folks, these guys took time out of their places of business to speak to each and everyone of you. Please return the favor by supporting each of these folks with purchases from their respective companies.

Attachments

• DSC08248 (Custom).JPG
    DSC08248 (Custom).JPG
    105.7 KB · Views: 186
That is a great group of people.
It is going to be hard to compete with them next year.
Any chance we could post any of their presentations?

I would like to thank each and everyone of those gentlemen in that picture. You made this event one that will never be forgotten!

John, it was not recordered that I know of...

I feel like they will all return next year, I hope:biggrin:

I would like to thank each and everyone of those gentlemen in that picture. You made this event one that will never be forgotten!

John, it was not recordered that I know of...

I feel like they will all return next year, I hope:biggrin:

Hi Shane - this is Andrew, the filmmaker from New York City. Just wanted you to know that we did film all of the tech sessions, and I think Richard may have some plans for making the footage available to the community.

Hi Shane - this is Andrew, the filmmaker from New York City. Just wanted you to know that we did film all of the tech sessions, and I think Richard may have some plans for making the footage available to the community.

Thanks Andrew!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.