Tear Down

Team Banana

What is the tear down procedure?
If we protest cubic inches when will the tear down take place?
If while tearing down something other than cubic inches is found to be ileagal does the person still get the $500?
Who will measure bore and stroke? Who all will get to witness the tear down?
A few people have asked these questions and I am not running the show so I have no answers.

Who are these few people are they joining tsm series ,if not they have no questions to ask and they should post thereself to help promote chatter on the board .

take care Randy

Who are these few people are they joining tsm series ,if not they have no questions to ask and they should post thereself to help promote chatter on the board .

take care Randy

Pretty much every person I hang with.:eek: A few of them are TSM racer not sure if they are joining the series but we are.
I just wanna get how all this goes so there is no DRAMA at the track if it happens.
We will be glad to tear down and if no one else has anything to hide they will too.
This thread should have the question answered with out any drama for the reasons stated above.
You have my number Randy if you want to discuss this you know I am willing to talk all night but don't dirty my thread. Hell I'll add you to my friends and family plan.:biggrin:

Pretty much every person I hang with.:eek: A few of them are TSM racer not sure if they are joining the series but we are.
I just wanna get how all this goes so there is no DRAMA at the track if it happens.
We will be glad to tear down and if no one else has anything to hide they will too.
This thread should have the question answered with out any drama for the reasons stated above.
You have my number Randy if you want to discuss this you know I am willing to talk all night but don't dirty my thread. Hell I'll add you to my friends and family plan.:biggrin:

It got dirty when I stepped in :eek::biggrin:

If while tearing down something other than cubic inches is found to be ileagal does the person still get the $500?
A few people have asked these questions and I am not running the show so I have no answers.

Your already in my friends and family.:eek: Your out of the closet now!!!:p:D
I don't understand why this subject is so sensitive.

I'm first on the caller list :eek:

Speaking of sensitive, if you can come up with $500, you need to buy some hooked on phonics tapes and learn how to spell illegal ;):biggrin::biggrin:

I'm first on the caller list :eek:

Speaking of sensitive, if you can come up with $500, you need to buy some hooked on phonics tapes and learn how to spell illegal ;):biggrin::biggrin:

You know I am broke but I have a few guy's that are willing to sponor this $500.:biggrin::biggrin:
It wouldn't let me edit illegal spelling. You like picking on the handicap do ya bully.:p

Just curious, Isnt there a way to measure volume in the cylinder without a teardown?? Kinda like a compression tester that can calculate cubic inches...

Found one but they are like 1K.
g123200.jpg

Just curious, Isnt there a way to measure volume in the cylinder without a teardown?? Kinda like a compression tester that can calculate cubic inches...

I really don't know but if there is a cube rule there has to be away to enforce it.
JW is running this show and he has posted this afternoon maybe he overlooked the tsm section.
I know there is a tear down rule and think I have serious questions that need to be addressed.

I would guess you would get to keep your $500 if anything illegal was found during the protest. Otherwise with nothing was found then the driver being protested would get the $500. I agree it needs to be addressed so IF or WHEN it occurs everyone would be on the same playing field.

Rules also state "Must be less than 250" I would take that as not equal to.. So 249.9 yes, 250.0 no

I would guess you would get to keep your $500 if anything illegal was found during the protest. Otherwise with nothing was found then the driver being protested would get the $500. I agree it needs to be addressed so IF or WHEN it occurs everyone would be on the same playing field.

Rules also state "Must be less than 250" I would take that as not equal to.. So 249.9 yes, 250.0 no

I see it the same way you do but want public clarification. We are willing to tear down at every event if we have too.

Found one but they are like 1K.
g123200.jpg

There are ways to manipulate those I have heard. I don't know.

Like kicking cripples baby!!!!! :D

You need to come to norwalk Tim like's kicking cripples at the starting line.
Might even have something for ya at the finish line from what the testing we done saturday showed.:biggrin::biggrin:
I would have Tim send you a video but they are top secret test videos.:p

You need to come to norwalk Tim like's kicking cripples at the starting line.
Might even have something for ya at the finish line from what the testing we done saturday showed.:biggrin::biggrin:
I would have Tim send you a video but they are top secret test videos.:p

I'm getting better on the line, just ask Randy and Jason :D:D

Don't worry I have access to all your top secret info :eek:

Ronnie, Sorry I must have missed this earlier today. Although I don't recall you being in the points series in the past I'll answer your questions because I assume you are asking for Tim. If any TSM Points series racer has a question please ask them to email me @ turbostreetmodified@gmail.com or private message me on here. They don't have to go through anyone else to ask a question.

If a points series participant protests: The tear down will be at the end of the race. Period. Only the protested item will be checked. Nothing else will be viewed unless the racer being protested allows. Protester, Protestee, and Myself(or RRA) will be the only ones allowed to view protested racer's car.

If you plan on protesting something, you would be responsible to provide tools needed to check whatever is being protested.

See above. Only the item being protested will be allowed to be checked. When the original rules were discussed and the cubic inches were set, there was an accepted +/-5 cubic inch agreed upon.

I see it the same way you do but want public clarification. We are willing to tear down at every event if we have too.

You know I am broke but I have a few guy's that are willing to sponor this $500.

I heard about the pool you guys were getting together and I think it's wrong but nothing I can do about it. Just bring the $$ if you want to protest. :cool:

There are ways to manipulate those I have heard. I don't know.
Yes there are ways around that but I don't think anyone in TSM really has the time or resources like Nascar to do it.

Ronnie, Sorry I must have missed this earlier today. Although I don't recall you being in the points series in the past I'll answer your questions because I assume you are asking for Tim. If any TSM Points series racer has a question please ask them to email me @ turbostreetmodified@gmail.com or private message me on here. They don't have to go through anyone else to ask a question.

If a points series participant protests: The tear down will be at the end of the race. Period. Only the protested item will be checked. Nothing else will be viewed unless the racer being protested allows. Protester, Protestee, and Myself(or RRA) will be the only ones allowed to view protested racer's car.

If you plan on protesting something, you would be responsible to provide tools needed to check whatever is being protested.

See above. Only the item being protested will be allowed to be checked. When the original rules were discussed and the cubic inches were set, there was an accepted +/-5 cubic inch agreed upon.

I heard about the pool you guys were getting together and I think it's wrong but nothing I can do about it. Just bring the $$ if you want to protest. :cool:

Yes there are ways around that but I don't think anyone in TSM really has the time or resources like Nascar to do it.

I have not asked for a dime to protest so there is no pool. Offers just keep pooring in.:eek::eek: I don't think the rule changes are right but will take advantage of them. Again we voted no on all so don't blame us as I remember this is ya'lls rules. We are just playing along with them.:biggrin:

I don't see why if something other than cubes is found why the person would still get the $500???? cheating is cheating.

I think Tim is going to respond to your "I'm not a points racer but" post.:eek::cool:

I don't see why if something other than cubes is found why the person would still get the $500???? cheating is cheating.

If I read the rule right, the protester will not be allowed to look at anything EXCEPT what he is protesting. So if a head is to be removed to check something the protester would be allowed to see said part.

I guess if you wanted to you could protest multpiple things on the same car though i would think carry a $500 PER part protested.