Team Banana's Twin Turbo LS Gbody

Got another win last night. Went to the finals at Muncie Dragway street car race and won $750. Not bad for a Friday night of fun. Car is still breaking up on the big end and went 8.37. You can hear it breaking up in the video

Last edited:
Don't mean to revive a old thread but thank you for the insight on the build im currently building my 78 El Camino and I have actually used a lot of what you used to build mine glad to see more g body's going 8's can't wait to see more on this as the race seasons begin

Don't mean to revive a old thread but thank you for the insight on the build im currently building my 78 El Camino and I have actually used a lot of what you used to build mine glad to see more g body's going 8's can't wait to see more on this as the race seasons begin
Thanks

This happened and we are getting ready to part the car out. Any interest let me know. Everything on it but the motor and turbos are for sale

Attachments

• IMG_3146.JPG
    IMG_3146.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 348
  • IMG_3143.PNG
    IMG_3143.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 331
  • IMG_3144.PNG
    IMG_3144.PNG
    1 MB · Views: 327
As long as your good, I'll take those odds any day. Sorry to see that. Best of luck in your future plans.

may have someone interested in the rear. If it's still the 8.5, what's in it, uppers/lowers, disc setup, looks like Qa1's too.

There is a line formed on the rear and it's a 9" ford
Just joined this site and saw your build--Thumb Sucker I am proud of you--that is awesome. I had heard some rumble about this car. Call me when you get time--I am doing a G-body build and need some parts.--Lee
765-602-0997

Just joined this site and saw your build--Thumb Sucker I am proud of you--that is awesome. I had heard some rumble about this car. Call me when you get time--I am doing a G-body build and need some parts.--Lee
765-602-0997

Man this reminds me of old times.

765-602-0997
Thanks Lee!! That really means a lot. I haven't been called that in a long time lmao. I will give you a call. We are pulling the car in tonight before the freeze and to start a very sad tear down