Team Banana's Twin Turbo LS Gbody

Thanks Scott, it has been a long road that is coming to an end thank god. Tim was here tonight with the laptop hooked up for the first time. Got an appointment to get the cold side done in the next two weeks. They are waiting on me to finish my part

Thanks Scott, it has been a long road that is coming to an end thank god. Tim was here tonight with the laptop hooked up for the first time. Got an appointment to get the cold side done in the next two weeks. They are waiting on me to finish my part
Well you are doing a great job and it looks great! Want to see what that thing will run next....

Had a buddy make me some coil brackets. Still gotta get mounting hardware
2014-01-09_19-56-40_748.jpg
2014-01-09_19-59-05_457.jpg

Last edited:
My buddy's Rodney's son Cameren is making rockers for Ls motors. CRS Rocker Service Micro polished, Cryo treated, Retro-Fit Trunion Kit. Contact RPM Transmissions if any of you guy's are interested.
IMG_1825.jpg
IMG953359.jpg

Last edited:
This is the first time I've looked at this thread. Fabrication is very nice! Those coil mounts are bad a$$.

Very sweet ride !! Hope to make mine look that good someday.
Thanks a lot!!

This is the first time I've looked at this thread. Fabrication is very nice! Those coil mounts are bad a$$.
Thanks Cal!! My buddy redone the coil brackets since that picture. I had a problem finding ones that moved the coils up enough to clear those headers so we made some
Already had a guy wanting some made for buick v6 valve covers. I hope to have the car at Indy this year for the LSX shootout.

Thanks Brad and thanks on the pistons too!! I cracked the eff out of one of our pistons today pressing the pin out.
I will get with you later in the week and let you know when I will be down