Team Banana's Twin Turbo LS Gbody

IMG950168.jpg

Wow! Can't argue those numbers. You guys are approaching tso times now

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

We threw a lot more boost at the car on the last pass of the day. We had our best 60ft of the day and the car died right after the 60ft. I was
shooting for a 5.30 or 5.20.
Not sure why but the car lost injector pulse a few times and died yesterday. Going to change the xfi out and go again this week

Not sure why but the car lost injector pulse a few times and died yesterday. Going to change the xfi out and go again this week

Crank sensor?

You guys would definitely be in the middle of the TSO field. Congratulations

Crank sensor?

You guys would definitely be in the middle of the TSO field. Congratulations

Thanks Cal!! I am going to try a crank sensor. I don't see anything crazy going on in the log. When it dies and we try to restart the injector lights are not flashing. We have to cycle the key to get it to restart. That's why I think it is losing injector pulse.
I will know more Friday night when we get back to the track

Been fight to keep the candles lit. Finally think we got it figured out. Here is our new best left lane.
Video coming tonight

IMG_0181.jpg

Junk msd wires and closed the plug gap to .020
The sacrificial lamb as you called it is still holding up pretty well :D

Went to LSX Shootout this weekend and ran LSX True Street. We blew the car up 3 weeks go.
Thanks to RPM Transmissions and Dustin at Lingenfelter we got a new power plant in last week. We made the 30 mile drive and they cut us back to 2 passes because there was over 100 cars. We ended up taking runner up with a 8.64 average and getting our new best time ever with an 8.37@161.90.
IMG950212.jpg