Team Banana's Twin Turbo LS Gbody

Team Banana

We have been working on this project for a year now. Hoping to have I finished and on the dyno in the next few months. I am not a professional but have done all work myself so far. I am getting ready to have the cold side finished by someone else. We are looking to run LSX True Street or NMCA True Street.
Our combo
5.3l bored to 5.7l
Stock crank
Callie compstar rods
JE pistons
Trick Flow heads
Mark Bullet custom cam
LS1 intake
V1 front mount
Works Turbocharger S366 twin's also dual Tial 44mm gates from Reed
Stainless works up and forward headers
Wilson fuel rails
Weldon 2025 with controller
AMS 1000
XFI
XIM
Fast LS wiring harness
Bradco converter
RPM Transmission 400 turbo
CRS Rockers (Cameren's Rocker Service)
Cold side fab work done by Hawkins Speed Shop

Last edited:
Cody in WH1 066.jpg

Dude, this is as good as yoga pants for me........man I do love yoga pants though. Maybe I will put some yoga pants on the twins

Ronnie ,All kidding aside that is a piece of artwork dude!!! well thought out and workmanship LOOKS AWESOME way to go Ronnie and Tim

Ronnie ,All kidding aside that is a piece of artwork dude!!! well thought out and workmanship LOOKS AWESOME way to go Ronnie and Tim
Thanks a lot Bobby!!
What front mount you running? Does the headlights clear the intake tubes?
It is a V1 that we are going to merge 2-3inch elbows into one side and 4inch into the throttle body off of the other. I had to do a little cutting to make the 4inch intake tubes fit through the headlight wholes. I had the hole dog house on when I did the intake tubes. They fit well and are hidden by the air dam and bumper