TE64-1 turbo and MSD for sale

TTA850

TE64-1 turbo, p-trim exh .63 precision 3 bolt housing. 3" inlet, 2.5" outlet. Turbo is 4 years old, nothing wrong no play, took it off the car to go bigger. Went 10.69 @ 125.8, 25psi, 3600lbs. $400 plus shipping

MSD Buick interface module and jumper plug to bypass the MSD box. $50 plus shipping

TTA850@optonline.net

Steve

DSC00989.jpg

DSC00990.jpg

DSC00991.jpg

DSC00992.jpg

Steve,

I'm starting to look for a turbo upgrade but have no idea what to get at this point. Would this turbo be too big for my application ? Mods in sig plus I now have the following but not yet installed: a 9/11 3500 converter, Anderson Performance fully built trans with all the billet goodies and upgrades (good for low to mid 10 sec) plus a Stagerite Trans brake, Razor's Alky kit and hot wire kit. I'm getting 60# injectors, Wabro pump, adj. regulator, and new chip for upgrades. Not getting into the engine until i have to so heads and cam is stock.

Thanks,
Scott

if you can guarantee there is nothing wrong with this turbo I will buy it. Tell me where to send the money.

Scott, this turbo would probrobly work pretty good with your combo. The converter I had run with this turbo stalled at 3000rpm @ 0 boost, so even without heads and cam I'd think with 3500 stall it should work well. I think Razor ran this same turbo for a while too.

machinegun, this turbo came off the car last year after being on it for 4 years. It was running perfectly when it came off other than being a little dirty. The only thing missing is the fitting for the wastegate(can be seen in picture). No junk went through it and no damage to the blades, the motor this was on is still running strong. Always very frequent oil changes, always idled down, there should be nothing wrong with this turbo.

Steve

Scott, this turbo would probrobly work pretty good with your combo. The converter I had run with this turbo stalled at 3000rpm @ 0 boost, so even without heads and cam I'd think with 3500 stall it should work well. I think Razor ran this same turbo for a while too.

machinegun, this turbo came off the car last year after being on it for 4 years. It was running perfectly when it came off other than being a little dirty. The only thing missing is the fitting for the wastegate(can be seen in picture). No junk went through it and no damage to the blades, the motor this was on is still running strong. Always very frequent oil changes, always idled down, there should be nothing wrong with this turbo.

Steve

Steve,

Thanks for the info...are you going to give me 1st shot at the turbo since I asked 1st or have you sold it to machinegun ? Let me know...if it is sold no problem.

Thanks,
Scott

Thanks for the deal Steve but I have decided to pass, I think the turbo is just too big for my current application. Hopefully "machinegun" is still interested. I also sent you a PM.

Sorry again for the delay.
Scott

What has been done to the WG hole? What size?

I have a 1.2" puck on my stock elbow, but if it has been ground out for a 1.3"...

Sale pending on the turbo

What has been done to the WG hole? What size?

I have a 1.2" puck on my stock elbow, but if it has been ground out for a 1.3"...

I dont know the size but can measure it, I know it worked well with a THDP.

Steve

Do you think this would work alright on a 87 GN with a 3000 n/l art carr? Ported heads, art carr tranny, full exhaust, etc.

Recieved turbo and is exactly as described. Great person to deal with.

Anybody else feel comfortable with dealing with this TB user.

Thank You

Now time to install and tune.

Thanks and good luck with it, I hope it works as well for you as it did for me :)

BTW MSD interface still available, $50 shipped to continental US.

Steve

I'll take the MSD interface. What is your mailing address?
Conrad Carter