TE63 and Hooker downpipe with deltagate CHEAP!

quicker6

Ihatechangingheadgaskets!
Hey guys,

I have a TE63 with .63 exhaust housing. No in/out play, slight side to side play, doesnt burn oil, and came off my running car in favor of an upgrade. Inlet had a spot chipped off as seen in pic but its been smoothed out and doesnt affect performance. I wouldnt hesitate to run it as is. $375/shipped

Also have a hooker 2.5" downpipe with deltagate. It has been cut off halfway to use as a fender dump pipe. $120/shipped

I accept paypal or money order.
Thanks,
Derek

Attachments

• IMAG0305.jpg
    IMAG0305.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 568
  • IMAG0311.jpg
    IMAG0311.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 569
  • IMAG0308.jpg
    IMAG0308.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 566
Replied, thanks.

Since ive been getting a lot of questions about stall and housing size heres some info. Ive used the turbo and had good spool with a 2800-3000 stall convertor and stock style as well as ATR style headers. The compressor inlet is 3" and outlet is 2.5". First one to say they want it will be considered first in line pending payment.
Thanks guys

Honestly im not sure on that. Ive used it with cheap manual boost controllers and it worked fine that way.

TTT, turbo still available. Dont pass up this deal to get rid of your tired stock turbo for only $375 shipped!!

350 shipped to 60436 and ill take the Turbo... let me know PayPal and I can send the money now

Thanks
Jeremy