Te61 ?

humberto

Hey guys any of you guys running tens with a TE61 or know of anyone?How hard do you think its going to be for me to hit a high ten?Just added new 9x11 converter 3500 stall and going with larger injectors.

I have a bud that has run some high 10s on a 61. I think he had to push about 29 pounds of boost to get there. Ran several 10.9xs. That was with a .63 Garret housing.

I also have a couple freinds in the Ohio area that went mid-10's with Ta61's!!

K.

Keith,

Am I not your friend? :)

Humberto,

IMO, you should easily be able to hit 10s with the alum. heads and cam. In fact, if I had your combo, I'd be pissed if it wouldn't run mid 10s.

Originally posted by NCTURBOS
I have a bud that has run some high 10s on a 61. I think he had to push about 29 pounds of boost to get there. Ran several 10.9xs. That was with a .63 Garret housing.

I also have a couple freinds in the Ohio area that went mid-10's with Ta61's!!

K.

Hey NCTURBO what kind of combo did your buddy run with?With that kind of boost i guess he ran with a low timeing race chip?

Originally posted by humberto
Hey NCTURBO what kind of combo did your buddy run with?With that kind of boost i guess he ran with a low timeing race chip?

My local bud went 10.9's @ 126 with ported irons, 206/206 flat tappet, Ta61 w/.63 Garrett, 55's, etc. His username here on TB.com is TurboIndian.

Scott (Stangbanger) has his sig. above for info. on his car with the Ta61.

A couple guys in Ohio went 10.53 & 10.62 with small roller cams, ported irons, stock location intercoolers, 55's/double-pumper, etc.

K.

hey humberto i think if you put a big exhaust housing like a .82
your car should pick up. The 61 turbo needs alot of boost to get you in the tens!