Te60 upgrade

HUENEMEGN

I was wondering if I can upgrade my te60 turbo jb. Do they make a billit wheel or something of that sort that can be changed out . I think I've read that nothing really can be done to it . Maybe just change the exhaust housing to a garrett . Mine has the original precision .does anyone have a Garrett exhaust housing they would like to get rid of ?
Thanks
Oscar

Are you not happy with the te60 now? it should spool good with a 2800 converter. I run a TE60 with the precision exhaust and it spools great with my 3021 9.5''

Are you not happy with the te60 now? it should spool good with a 2800 converter. I run a TE60 with the precision exhaust and it spools great with my 3021 9.5''

I happy with it but I wanted a little more punch ..i was thinking if I upgraded like most people do I can get a little more power. My drive train has a lot of miles and I'm about to do a refresh and add a roller cam and ported iron heads. I'll do that first then reconsider if I need more turbo .

Bison put a 65mm turbine on my TE60 and it spools way faster and supposedly it's supports more HP.
Btw I do have a stock Garret exhaust housing

I rebuilt my te60 with a Garrett dual ball bearing center section, I still use the precision housing though. Spools like mad!