TE60 Turbo, Stock Widened GN Wheels % Turbo Link Software Kit

James West

1. TE60 turbo freshley rebuilt by Limit Engineering (John Craig). This turbo has not be used after the rebuild. Turbo is equipped with the standard Garrett exhaust housing and correct fitting/functioning high boost actuator. Chopper at Limit Engineering says this turbo would sell for $800 new from them without the actuator. This unit looks/is brand new.

Price is $700.00 plus shipping. I have the receipts for Limit Engineering for the rebuild. *If you are paying with PayPal add 3% to the total otherwise I'll take a bank cashiers check or a US Postal Service money order.

2. One (1) pair of two (2), stock 86/87 GN Wheels that have been widened to 8 inches with the 4 inch back spacing. The work was done by TrueWheel Design in Denver Colorado. These wheels are in mint condition and have never had tires mounted on them.

Price is $475.00 with no wheel core charge, plus shipping costs. *If you are paying with PayPal add 3% to the total otherwise I'll take a bank cashiers check or a US Postal Service money order.

3. I have a complete, brand new still in the box Turbo Link computer software version 4.0 kit for sale. I bought this kit several years ago but never used since I had a ScanMaster in the car already. I also have a boost sensing harness that works with the Tlink software.

Price is $175.00 plus shipping without the boost sensing harness or $225 with the harness. The 3 bar MAP senser that is connected to the boost harness is worth the more than $50.00 by itself. *If you are paying with PayPal add 3% to the total otherwise I'll take a bank cashiers check or a US Postal Service money order.

I sold my GN and now all my spare parts need to go also.

I will post some picutures later today.

Parts

Are you will to sell just the boost sensing harness? If so I'm interested. I already have a 3bar map so please exclude map from price.

1. TE60 turbo freshley rebuilt by Limit Engineering (John Craig). This turbo has not be used after the rebuild. Turbo is equipped with the standard Garrett exhaust housing and correct fitting/functioning high boost actuator. Chopper at Limit Engineering says this turbo would sell for $800 new from them without the actuator. This unit looks/is brand new.

Price is $675.00 plus shipping. I have the receipts for Limit Engineering for the rebuild. *If you are paying with PayPal add 3% to the total otherwise I'll take a bank cashiers check or a US Postal Service money order.

2. One (1) pair of two (2), stock 86/87 GN Wheels that have been widened to 8 inches with the 4 inch back spacing. The work was done by TrueWheel Design in Denver Colorado. These wheels are in mint condition and have never had tires mounted on them.

Price is $425.00 with no wheel core charge, plus shipping costs. *If you are paying with PayPal add 3% to the total otherwise I'll take a bank cashiers check or a US Postal Service money order.

3. I have a complete, brand new still in the box Turbo Link computer software version 4.0.5 kit for sale. I bought this kit several years ago but never used since I had a ScanMaster in the car already. I also have a boost sensing harness that works with the Tlink software.

Price is $100.00 plus shipping without the boost sensing harness or $150 with the harness. The 3 bar MAP senser that is connected to the boost harness is worth the more than $50.00 by itself. *If you are paying with PayPal add 3% to the total otherwise I'll take a bank cashiers check or a US Postal Service money order.

I sold my GN and now all my spare parts need to go also.

All Prices lowered and pictures attached.

Attachments

• IMG_2167.jpg
    IMG_2167.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 704
  • IMG_2166.jpg
    IMG_2166.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 698
  • IMG_2171.jpg
    IMG_2171.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 694
  • IMG_2172.jpg
    IMG_2172.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 697
  • IMG_2180.jpg
    IMG_2180.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 687
The wheels weigh 30 pounds each, figure 5 pounds for each box with shipping materials. My shipping zip code is 68116. I am close to a UPS freight terminal and a Kikos/FedEx store. FedEx ground is usually cheaper.

Boost sensing harness is sold

Turbo Link software still available for $100.00

Widened GN wheels still avaiable for $425.00 for the pair

TE60 turbo still available for $675.00

Boost sensing harness is sold

Turbo Link software still available for $100.00

Widened GN wheels still avaiable for $425.00 for the pair

TE60 turbo still available for $675.00

Is the turbo sold yet?

Question will this fit on a 85 t-type???

Is the turbo sold yet?

Question will this fit on a 85 t-type???

The turbo is still available. I do not know that much about the 1985 models, this turbo is/was meant to be installed on a 1986/1987 model Buick GN/T-T-Type cars.

Hey man, I'll take the widened GN wheels if they are still available. They will be shipped to Jacksonville Florida 32210. Send me a total with payment info and I will get a bank check in the mail monday evening or 1st thing tuesday morning.

Chris

The turbo is still available. I do not know that much about the 1985 models, this turbo is/was meant to be installed on a 1986/1987 model Buick GN/T-T-Type cars.

O ok well i got to double check can you send me the info about the turbo??