TE45A which exh housing should I use?

wow that’s a great question ?

Yes , yes I have almost 10 years ago.

Ran Tnetics 6665 bb w/ true .63

Same thing as the 45A except for in ball bearing..and Garrett 66 is slightly better than turbonetics 66 compressor wheel.

Boost dropped off on my setup after 5400/5500 RPM. Car shifts 5800...1/2 3rd...

Right back at ya have a run a new technology ball bearing turbo w/ .85. ??
BS, total BS! I shift in the same range, 58/6000 at 25/28 lbs. of boost and that bitch is pulling like a train. Maybe you need to learn how to tune or find the problem with your setup. I still think you're talking out your ass but maybe I was right that you are clueless or just can't get your combo right. What was your best MPH/ET with any of those setups? Maybe you should read more and type less as there is abundant info on the 45A out there.

Ron you Still running that 66 mm P trim journal with a lockup converter ??lmao... Converter too tight so you put a Band-Aid on your Turbo. Nice 80’s move lol
I guess you can't read either! LOL I'm ROBZOMBIE, not RONzombie. I done with you and your BS. Now you want to pick on my converter. Give me your address so I can send you some PEPTO. Your diarrhea of the mouth is really crapping up this thread.

Okkkk We have the same what? Motor, heads , cam , compression ? Lol you don’t even know what setup I have...you’re mad cause you have no common sense not my fault. Hows that off the shelf lock up converter working with that monster journal bearing? Lmao

I do know your setup sucks by what way you say in this thread. I do know that you know not what you speak of. As far as I know you have no setup at all so you really have no business posting in this thread. Not that it matters much but my converter is custom made for my setup. Apparently you can't even read sigs either. Keep typing FOOL. You expose yourself with every post. The only thing that bothers me is that you take joy in being a retard in a public forum that is designed to provide useful info which you have none.

Making fun of your converter cause that’s what spools your giant turbo you fool ...

Dang your brutal ...life is good man

this is my main concern as well.

Mr. spool is Ron gone?lol

Picked up 2 mph JUST turbo ex swap .,.

blah blah all this bad info ..Public forum lol nobody cares about a 1980s Garrett Turbo with a stock style ex housing on it lol have nice day gentlemen.

My experience

Mr. spool is Ron gone?lol

Picked up 2 mph JUST turbo ex swap .,.

blah blah all this bad info ..Public forum lol nobody cares about a 1980s Garrett Turbo with a stock style ex housing on it lol have nice day gentlemen.

My experience
2 mph where?1/8,1/4?what was the actual mph?and be careful rob is watching :)