TE44, 009 inj, SMC alky, TT 5.5 chip, RJC controller

cuda6pak

TE 44 turbo - little/no shaft play, doesn't smoke, WG hole has been opened up to prevent boost creep. Comes with stock style actuator. $550 shipped

IMG_0349.jpg

IMG_0351.jpg

009 injectors - $175 shipped

IMG_0348.jpg

TT 5.5 street chip setup for the TE44/009 inj $50 shipped

SMC alky kit, old style. Bought it last year and it had a brand new pump installed by steve. $200 shipped

IMG_0347.jpg

RJC controller - i cut a coil off the spring trying to reduce boost, and then later switched to alky and stretched it to get to 24psi. $35 shipped

I've had all of these on my car for the past 2 years without any issues.

Turbo is sold

Inj lowered to $150 shipped or $165 shipped with the TT chip included.

Everything is OBO

I have 42.5 lb injs... (not "009s" , but still 42.5 lbs) will the chip work w/ that (I have TE44, DP, etc etc) what are the other settings on the TT chip?
If so will pay pal immediately.

I have 42.5 lb injs... (not "009s" , but still 42.5 lbs) will the chip work w/ that (I have TE44, DP, etc etc) what are the other settings on the TT chip?
If so will pay pal immediately.

I can't say for sure about the injectors, but it sounds like they would be fine. You may want to contact Eric @ turbotweak about that.

The chip says -

42# street 93
20*/18* 16-18psi

I e-mailed Eric and as soon as I know I'll work it out. Consider it sold!
Send me your info and I'll paypal you today.

Items left -

009 injectors - $135 shipped
SMC alky kit - $200 shipped
RJC boost controller - $35 shipped

Thanks......

I recieved the turbo today & it looks like its in great shape. Thanks for your honesty and integrity. Good luck with the rest of your items....... Bill

Ally system is still available.

Not sure how old the injectors are but they were on the car when I bought it 2 years ago. The turbo was close to new when I bought the car and.I suspect the injectors were too. That means there shouldn't be more than 10 to 15k miles on them.

Injectors are SOLD

Got the RJC boost controller at $35 shipped and then SMC alky kit for $200 shipped