Tax Return!

Nick Micale

Tech Advisor
Staff member
The IRS returned a tax return to a man in New Jersey after he apparently answered one of the questions incorrectly.

In response to question 23: "Do you have anyone dependent on you?", the man wrote: "2.1 million illegal immigrants, 1.1 million crack-heads, 4.4 million unemployable scroungers, 80,000 criminals in over 85 prisons, plus 650 idiots in Washington, and the entire group that call themselves politicians”.

On the returned form, someone at the IRS had attached a Post-it Note beside the question with an arrow and the words: “Your response to question 23 is unacceptable.”

The man sent it back to the IRS with his response on the bottom of the Post It Note: "Who the hell did I leave out?"

haha that's pretty good
too bad none of the illegal immigrants don't even file so the government is keeping their money anyways
bonus

sad actually because normal citizens don't want to work
and contribute to society and all the industries relying on manual labor would be null and void if all the illegal immigrants
were shipped off
remember this country was founded by immigrants the only real natives are Indians who we didn't take good care of

and contribute to society and all the industries relying on manual labor would be null and void if all the illegal immigrants
were shipped off
remember this country was founded by immigrants the only real natives are Indians who we didn't take good care of

Yes, manual labor drives much in this country. Much of that manual labor is extremely skilled in it's very essence.

Don't come here and expect to be taken care of. Assimilate to the world around you. It's a critical survival skill for all humans, immigrant or not.

you got that right T guy contribute to your community
work hard and learn your new culture and always help those in need it goes back to gods word the golden rule
and you'll be just fine
most are just trying to make it but those crack heads and criminals got to go and lazy ass Americans who want everything handed to them just giving my rant sorry

now back to to paying the 650 idiots in Washington that is definitely a dependent claim and IMOP every one in congress should have served and been in a war that will maybe ensure the success of our country and society
the five fingers love (the big thumb) , hunger, dedication, sympathy, and forgiveness

Every immigrant I've ever met busts their ass daily.

All the panhandlers in my town are middle aged white men, begging for money in front of businesses that are hiring.

To be clear: I did laugh at the joke.

haha that's pretty good
too bad none of the illegal immigrants don't even file so the government is keeping their money anyways
bonus

Guess again.
They do file. How else would they collect thousands, in child credits?
They file on the kids they have here, on the cousins, kids, that are still in Mexico.
A sweet racket, at $1500 a pop.
As for the jobs...Run their ass's out, and put the lazy, no work folks, that are able, on notice. Here's a list of jobs. You have 60 days to apply/secure work. If not, say goodbye to your welfare check.

were shipped off
He said it best.
a6c900b4d58d97b3a9fc4ff1d7c51e54.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Guess again.
They do file. How else would they collect thousands, in child credits?
They file on the kids they have here, on the cousins, kids, that are still in Mexico.
A sweet racket, at $1500 a pop.
As for the jobs...Run their ass's out, and put the lazy, no work folks, that are able, on notice. Here's a list of jobs. You have 60 days to apply/secure work. If not, say goodbye to your welfare check.
the legal ones do do that
but not the illegal ones they have no social security number to file with
and if they do file with a fake one the risk being caught that's why the illegal ones don't file
and most are paid cash anyways

they usually use a children's number
we had a guy at golf course do it and immigration showed up and sent him back to Jamaica

they usually use a children's number
we had a guy at golf course do it and immigration showed up and sent him back to Jamaica

I suppose that I wish I knew which "facts" are actually real?
In NJ, our current administration wants to be sure that "undocumented" people can get a driver's license (it is 2019, we don't use the term "illegal" here in NJ!).
The local paper had an article earlier this week talking about how the minimum wage isn't going up to $15 fast enough (law just passed). It specifically listed name - and employer - for a guy that has been here 7 years - apparently ZERO concern of being sent back to his home country :oops:

Original post above = very funny :LOL: - thanks Nick

The IRS returned a tax return to a man in New Jersey after he apparently answered one of the questions incorrectly.

In response to question 23: "Do you have anyone dependent on you?", the man wrote: "2.1 million illegal immigrants, 1.1 million crack-heads, 4.4 million unemployable scroungers, 80,000 criminals in over 85 prisons, plus 650 idiots in Washington, and the entire group that call themselves politicians”.

On the returned form, someone at the IRS had attached a Post-it Note beside the question with an arrow and the words: “Your response to question 23 is unacceptable.”

The man sent it back to the IRS with his response on the bottom of the Post It Note: "Who the hell did I leave out?"
lmao