TAI Sponsors for Bowling Green 2016

Phoneguy

Cometic HG stress tester
Thank You to the vendors supporting TAI !!
Please support those that support us !

Julio Alky Control

Winner and runner up payouts

SpoolFool is back once again !

Will update with his contribution

Coach !
A set of his custom emblems ! These will have to be shipped to the winner as they will be the winners choice of his emblems !!!!

Kirbans Performance is back again

$125.00 gift certificate

Metco Motorsports is back again

$250.00 gift certificate to the Winner

Gee M Racing and Martelius Exhaust is now sponsoring TAI

3 bolt headers to the winner !! These sell for $1290.00

More to come....

Thanks
Bryan

Last edited:
U DA MAN Bryan!!!!!!!

Many thanks to our Buick TAI Supporters!!!!

C U ALL AT THE RACES!!!!!!!

Is there a list of "preferred" hotels or some such thing, ones with enclosed and/or well secured parking?

Not trying to be a wise ass but I really don't want to travel half way across the country only to be the guy that posts "Hey everybody, my car and rig was stolen in BG last night........... But I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express ......"

Last edited:
If you are trailering , leave it at the track. Many of us leave our cars there.

Hope to see your sweet ride there !!!

Bryan

Is there a list of "preferred" hotels or some such thing, ones with enclosed and/or well secured parking?

Not trying to be a wise ass but I really don't want to travel half way across the country only to be the guy that posts "Hey everybody, my car and rig was stolen in BG last night........... But I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express ......"

I hear that there may be a "Long haul" award given. Not sure if you gotta drive your Buick though.:rolleyes:

The long haul award is in North Carolina... Not sure BG has that award.... Still hope u can make IT!!

I hope to make it this year. I haven't even had my car to the track since BG last year. And BTW, still have to fix that coolant leak

This year is our 10 year ANNIVERSARY !!!!

Hoping ALL THE ALCHOLICS CAN MAKE IT!!!

Just got my engine back after blowing a headgasket- ZIP TIE THOSE MAP SENSOR LINES!!!! That's how the alky system knows there is boost... Upgraded and upgrading a few things...

This year is our 10 year ANNIVERSARY !!!!

Hoping ALL THE ALCHOLICS CAN MAKE IT!!!

I better put in some additional wrench time to try to hang with you fellas this year! A little test and tune action at the track couldn’t hurt either:D:D

Data data data.... Tune tune tune!!!

Put a wrench on every nut an bolt you can just to make sure.. U would be surprised how some come lose after just a couple hits!!

I was out at the local track as a spectator last Friday. It really made me want to get my car race worthy again. I have some time off from work the first week of August. Hopefully I can spend a few days on the ole WH1.

As for the Data, wish I had some :) My cheap A$$ is only running a scan master.