TAI Sponsors for Bowling Green 2016

TurboTnZ06

Go on red!
One more run to the parts store in the morning for a trans pan gasket and thermostat, then I can start putting my engine back in! It's mostly stock now, hope I can stay in the 11's.

TurboWh1

Hope to see you all there...! With the WH1. She's feeling a little lonely right now:D

Attachments

• MIA.jpg
    MIA.jpg
    716.9 KB · Views: 116

TurboWh1

Thanks! If anybody is driving through Ohio and wants to do a little wrenching on a Turbo Regal give me a call!! It's going to be close, probably be dependent on when I get my trans back.

jdsgnx

Heard from Phoneguy today.......................Gee M has joined as a SPONSOR for our CLASS

AND IS PUTTING UP A NEW SET OF HEADERS "COMPLETE " FOR THE WINNER THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Out STANDING Bryan Way To Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jdsgnx

just a REMINDER....................This is our 10 year Anniversery of the Class......cant wait to see EVERBODY!!!!!!!!!

SPOOLFOOL2

Fiberglass bumper filler dude. (949) 433-1257
Staff member
Once again, Turbo Lou has reached under his couch cushion and come up with most of his missing socks, a 1978 TV guide (Charlie's Angels cover ;)) and 300 bucks in loose change, to sponsor TAI at BG. Thanks Lou. :)

Lou has also requested that a T-shirt honoring the decade of fine, outstanding racing, reflecting on the highly sophisticated racers in the TAI class should be in order for this year. ;)

TurboWh1

Love the TAI drinking shirt! I'm gonna have to get one of those. It's looking like I will be drinking this year instead of racing.... So I may look like the guy on the shirt by Saturday:D

jdsgnx

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love the T-shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 X-large!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND I dont even DRINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!