All prices include shipping
100_0221.jpg

100_0220.jpg

100_0218.jpg

100_0215.jpg

100_0216.jpg

100_0217.jpg

Parts

Ok, here's the scoop on turbo. The hole on exhaust housing is welded up for external wastegate. The nut came of the shaft and gulled the treads. Compressor fins slightly bent. Like I said good for a core or rebuild or use for parts.

Interested in the maf pipe. Is it all scratched up or just dirty? Does that bracket work with the maf pipe? please pm!

Maf pipe

It does have some scratch and a little scraping on alt bolt on the back bottom of pipe. I'm sure the braket will work, but will be loose since it was made for a 3.5" pipe. If you want the pipe I have a bracket that will hold Maf sensor .

Tach/Turbo/Mic for sale

BUMP!!!!

Opened to offers guys. I"ll work with you, but not get taken by you!!!!!!

Ok here's the deal. I need lines before I need a maf pipe, BUT you obviously want this stuff to disappear. (i'm the same way, cant' stand having crap around:rolleyes: ). And I am eventually going to need one. Send me a pm with what you need out of it. With that 3.5 bracket or without it, doesn't matter.

Prices reduced and filters added

If using Paypal please add 3% fee

te-44 $135 shipped
adjustable regulator $20 shipped
Up pipe with alky hole $ 20 shipped
chrome Maf pipe couplers and 8" K&N filter (filter not shown) $50
K&N air filter for stock airbox $20 shipped

It looks like confusion reigns supreme here now...seems like a fair offer for the $50 setup--but w/o the filter for his $35 offer?? Surely the filter should be worth $15 sold separately.../whatever--I'm outahere & back under my rock...:confused: