TA49, PT54,& A STOCK TURBO ALL FOR SALE

FLAT BOOSTED

The TA49 is polished, has 3-4k miles on it and no shaft play. Friend is selling to uprgrade to a 6262. $550
The PT54, very few miles, less than the TA49 but dont know exact mileage and it has no shaft play. $575
The Stock turbo, in good condition, mileage unknown and no shaft play. $275

All plus the ride and insurance(recommended)

I will have to take pics with my cell phone since I dropped my camera in the salt water on 4th of july in a drunken stupor :eek: and send them to the interested partys. Please include cell # with response so I can send pics.

If I can borrow a camera, I will post pics.

Thanks,
Dave

The TA49 is no longer up for sale. The mechanic needed it so he swapped it out for work.

Make an offer on the PT54 and the stock turbos if interested....

PT54 $500
stock $250

I am interested in the PT54 would like some pics of the wheels and overall of the turbo when you get a chance.

I am interested in the PT54 would like some pics of the wheels and overall of the turbo when you get a chance.

I can text you some pics since my camera fell in the ocean. Its in great condition and no chips or anything on the wheels. Its been sitting for a little while but is pretty damn fresh. Its my friends turbo that come with the car when he bought it. It was in a box in the truck and looks like its barely been used. It has a precision exhaust housing. Has absolutely zero shaft play. He was told by the previous owner that he installed and didnt like it for his combo and took it off.....so its pretty much new.

Shoot me your cell phone # and I can text the pics to you.
Thanks,
Dave

Thank you. Got a stock long block car looking to go 10's. Got close with a TE44. I have a Garrett housing for this turbo, gonna spool like crazy.