• 2018-05-03 21.08.47-1.jpg
    2018-05-03 21.08.47-1.jpg
    370 KB · Views: 233
Also got a set of the gnx flares.not too sure if i like the look yet

Attachments

• 20180423_200425-1.jpg
    20180423_200425-1.jpg
    515.5 KB · Views: 170
Spray the whole wheel with Aircraft paint remover, it won't remove much of the gold but it will take the clear off the chrome, tape it up , paint the black then polish the chrome, be like new.

Spray the whole wheel with Aircraft paint remover, it won't remove much of the gold but it will take the clear off the chrome, tape it up , paint the black then polish the chrome, be like new.
Thank you for the advise.i need all the help i can get.I've got the original gn steel wheels but i like the gnx wheel look.especially since they are aluminum.thanks again

If you have a pressure washer even better, let the paint remover soak for 20-30min but wear safety glasses when you blast it off, yeah its Alm but looks like chrome when your done, i used 4 fronts off a tta...

If you have a pressure washer even better, let the paint remover soak for 20-30min but wear safety glasses when you blast it off, yeah its Alm but looks like chrome when your done, i used 4 fronts off a tta...
I bought a set of tta wheels 4 years ago and just bought another set 2 weeks ago.im using the 4 fronts like you.ill post pics as the project progresses.send me a pic of yours if u can.thanks

here ya go

Attachments

• DSC03111.JPG
    DSC03111.JPG
    5.1 MB · Views: 154
  • DSC03110.JPG
    DSC03110.JPG
    5 MB · Views: 156
  • DSC03109.JPG
    DSC03109.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 131
  • DSC03108.JPG
    DSC03108.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 159
Wow, now thats what im talking about.thats exactly the look i want.thank you
Ive got a question hopefully you can help me.on my 86 t-type i noticed that the alternator cable that runs to the battery is lying along side the ac lines and the radiator cover.first i dont know why its there and second which way is the correct way it should be run to the battery?I'd appreciate it you could help.thank you

Must say i have never seen that before, should run along the front of the eng.. then up the right side, (passenger) frame.

Must say i have never seen that before, should run along the front of the eng.. then up the right side, (passenger) frame.
I knew it shouldn't just lay on the radiator cover but wasnt sure how to run it.thanks again for the help