Ta wheels

Spray the whole wheel with Aircraft paint remover, it won't remove much of the gold but it will take the clear off the chrome, tape it up , paint the black then polish the chrome, be like new.

Spray the whole wheel with Aircraft paint remover, it won't remove much of the gold but it will take the clear off the chrome, tape it up , paint the black then polish the chrome, be like new.
Thank you for the advise.i need all the help i can get.I've got the original gn steel wheels but i like the gnx wheel look.especially since they are aluminum.thanks again

If you have a pressure washer even better, let the paint remover soak for 20-30min but wear safety glasses when you blast it off, yeah its Alm but looks like chrome when your done, i used 4 fronts off a tta...

If you have a pressure washer even better, let the paint remover soak for 20-30min but wear safety glasses when you blast it off, yeah its Alm but looks like chrome when your done, i used 4 fronts off a tta...
I bought a set of tta wheels 4 years ago and just bought another set 2 weeks ago.im using the 4 fronts like you.ill post pics as the project progresses.send me a pic of yours if u can.thanks

Wow, now thats what im talking about.thats exactly the look i want.thank you
Ive got a question hopefully you can help me.on my 86 t-type i noticed that the alternator cable that runs to the battery is lying along side the ac lines and the radiator cover.first i dont know why its there and second which way is the correct way it should be run to the battery?I'd appreciate it you could help.thank you