T6Pee party thread. (members only).

They are a customer so I get to go to the Assembly line from time to time
Nice. I dropped em off several crates the other day to the Lockheed in ft worth.
Next time you come to town and have time, message me up and I'll buy you a beer. Ft Worth is pretty much shut down right now but I'm hoping that won't last forever.

Hey guys, saw this in the lounge, I like the idea so I thought i would post it up here to see if we can get some traction for it. What do you think?

This Chinese virus has me pissed off and Bowling Green has been cancelled because stupid people think eating bats is a delicacy! Sooooo I just cant let it beat me ( maybe why I own a TB) What about a virtual Bowling Green? Start a thread next Wednesday and post pics and memories from previous years. Spoolfool and Hartline can wear shorts and the rest of us in sweat shirts. This way everyone can go ! :p

This is not breaking the law! Our government up here (Canada eh) in less than a week has made many of our guns illegal. I went to bed a law abiding citizen and woke up a criminal. So I said to my wife " whats for breakfast" LOL
Ouch. They're trying their best to do that here too. Some states are worse than others.

Thanks for the credit :p, but yes, I do resemble that comment! You Old Buzzard! I doubt I could even get Dutweilers car in the 10's for real , I would be to busy filling my diaper :eek:
10's are not so quirky.
My ft engine rail was in the 7's...Definitely raise your "pucker factor". Especially, with the ft wheels about a foot off the track, for the first 300'.
As fast as I needed to go, at 50+ yrs old.
6's in a door slammer is nutz! Can't imagine the outlaw cars in the 3's, at over 210, in the 1/8th.:oops:
My HD Depends would never hold up to that acceleration! :D

10's are not so quirky.
My ft engine rail was in the 7's...Definitely raise your "pucker factor". Especially, with the ft wheels about a foot off the track, for the first 300'.
As fast as I needed to go, at 50+ yrs old.
6's in a door slammer is nutz! Can't imagine the outlaw cars in the 3's, at over 210, in the 1/8th.:oops:
My HD Depends would never hold up to that acceleration! :D
First time I watch the 10.5 outlaws run I had one word.
Nope!

Gunna dedicate one to the not so small girls.

Lock down Sammy Jammy #5