T6Pee party thread. (members only).

SPOOLFOOL2

Fiberglass bumper filler dude. (949) 433-1257
Staff member
With the Pee down, Figured it was time to cut loose a little. Once T6P is back up, we can move the party back over there. ;)
You will need to be a member of T6P or have a TB. com Gold Account to see most posts here. Rules will be strictly inforced.

Here are the rules.

turbo.png

If we have any "impersonators" that want in this exclusive club old IP and Current IP addresses will be checked, along with user names LOL

If we have any "impersonators" that want in this exclusive club old IP and Current IP addresses will be checked, along with user names LOL

That shouldn't be too difficult to figure out. Here's the member list for all of us to see.

turbo.png

Looking at the list of members, at least we still have that all girls, topless, Swedish volleyball team.
Here they are posing from that last T6P party.

turbo.png

Bout time.......wonder how long it will take big daddy to send us home this time.....lol
Welcome back Gold members. And please no t6p party pictures this time.

Bout time.......wonder how long it will take big daddy to send us home this time.....lol
Welcome back Gold members. And please no t6p party pictures this time.
Good Call, Great Call Arnold! Like a trip to Tijuana it only needs to happen once :eek:

You heard it here first. Spoolfool will be debuting a new kick ass product at this show.

You saw it here first. First pics.

turbo.png

as a long standing member ( of T6P) not what your thinking you perv's.
I find your insinuations and derogatory intent to be offensive,
I shall report these revolting actions to some who give a shit,
as soon as I can determine who that might be,

until then , continue on in your childish, (and entertaining) actions,

I am pretty sure you can talk to the tallest hog at the trough on T6 and he will enjoy the insinuations and derogatory comments! VP, Secretary, and Sargent at Arms included!! Take that LW :D .

Big protest in my home town right now. Not sure if I'll be able to get home from work.