Gas Gauge broke

fast86gn

Texas Moderator
Staff member
Asking 3200.00 obo Located in Dallas (Garland) TX

212K on the odometer 5.3 V8 Black on Gray Leather Interior fully loaded. Aftermarket Stereo XM/AM/FM/CD Sunroof AC and Heat Everything works. It's not perfect but is in good shape for its age and mileage. It no longer has the factory airbags in the rear as they were changed out for regular coil springs years ago. It does still have the pump motor in place as well as the factory air hose in the cargo area. 18 inch American racing wheels on Nitto 420S tires. The paint is showing its age on the LF fender and the hood. The hood was replaced over 10 years ago and not a great replacement. The hood was damaged while at a car show when the wind caught the hood and put it back up against the windshield. It does have some minor hail dings as I got caught in a hail storm a few years ago. It also cracked the windshield down in the drivers side bottom corner you can see it in the pic under the inspection sticker.I am the 2nd owner. If your interested call me 214 629 7429 Tried to take as many pics as I could. Will make a 2nd post with more pics.
Also has aftermarket 3inch single exhaust that the original owner put on. K&N filter installed. Trans was rebuilt at 140K Never had anything major go wrong other than that. The FP was replaced probably around 2014 or so. The fuse box was replaced around 2016. Can't think of anything else? If I do I'll add it to the post.

RainierDriversSide.jpgRainierFront.jpgRainierRR.jpgView attachment View attachment RainierDriversSeat.jpgRainierIntRearSeat.jpgRainierCargoArea.jpgRainierGlass.jpgView attachment

Last edited: