T-Type

87chrisss

BLUBYU
Lot's of time and money in this car.
This is an 85 that has been completely converted to an IC 86/87.

Basic overview

Exterior: Mint condition paint no flaws done right completely taken apart body is straight as an arrow, has won multiple shows. Custom airbrushed graphics checkered flame flag custom airbrushed with ghost shadows and ghost flames, paint is really really nice. Extensive paint work inner outer fenders firewall ac box even wheel wells are painted everything is show ready. The ttops trim is also painted and also have airbrushed graphics, Radiator support also painted everything was painted. COLD AC!
Some may like it some may not, Keep it positive please, New bezels New grille New bumper strips All new lights etc..alot of money

Interior: Custom Interior FULL SUEDE , door panels also suede headliner is suede custom kick panels also suede,

Engine : 109 with forged pistons stock rods and stock crank ported heads arp hardware through out, 206 cam 42# injectors and the usual bolt ons, lots of chrome, RJC FMIC , 6262 , THDP, 3" dual exhaust HR motor mounts Fbody radiator LS1 Dual fans with Caspers PNP harness Racetronix hotwire FP Accufab FPR RJC powerplate 240amp chrome alternator, bunch of other misc stuff im forgetting, Built trans with alto bands 2800 stall lu

Weld RTS 15x10 on 275 60 15's Nitto Extreme Drags i also have stock 87T wheels for her. Rear end also has Girdle and a frame notch.

Full disc brakes front and rear 4 piston aerospace components.

Music lots of music 2 15's outback 2 amps, touchscreen TV custom kickpanels 2 optima yellow top battery's the list goes on

Full LED interior lighting Full led exterior lighting with LED taillights, Not only LED but also HID's

Just bought another car would like to free up some funds,

Will sell as roller will sell complete will sell without music as well make offer
17k obo complete
15K without welds and music. On stock rims
12k as a roller with welds
11k as roller w/ stock T wheels no music.

CAM01256.jpg

CAM00620.jpg

CAM00624.jpg

CAM00621.jpg

CAM00617.jpg

CAM01275.jpg

CAM01279.jpg

CAM01281.jpg

CAM01284.jpg

CAM01282.jpg

Last edited:
Really nice car, the majority of users to this will scoff at this, but for people in their late 20s/early 30s this is modern muscle style. Older 60s era guys can't comprehend this look, g body fans are 50/50. I love the tuck, squat, staggered trifecta. GLWS

I guess I must be an old fart. that is not at all my cup of tea. I don't care at all for the donk look but I don't begrudge those that like it . Good luck with it.

Hats off to you . I like this whip.keep your feet on the mats,interior is clean. Well done.

Looks like a lot of quality work and money went into this. Love the interior, good luck with the sale.

The rims kill the look for me. If u put on a more GN themed set of wheels I bet it would help your sale drastically.

Waiting on some WELD RTS as we speak, probably going to close the thread till i put them on the car and take new pics, higher resolution. The pics on this thread don't do the car any justice.

Mods,

Charlie or Chuck could you please lock it up thanks will redo with new wheels, and higher res pics

I guess I must be an old fart. that is not at all my cup of tea. I don't care at all for the donk look but I don't begrudge those that like it . Good luck with it.
A "donk" is a 71-75 caprice or impala only. Nothing else is a "donk" no matter what wheels it has or how it looks. Just for clarification.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A "donk" is a 71-75 caprice or impala only. Nothing else is a "donk" no matter what wheels it has or how it looks. Just for clarification.

Just bought two "DONKS" thats why i'm getting rid of the Buick if not i would never get rid of it. Want to switch it up some.

Attachments

• 00000_eV0YHB4qPWM_600x450.jpg
    00000_eV0YHB4qPWM_600x450.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 114
  • 00H0H_aXKcXL0QzEl_600x450.jpg
    00H0H_aXKcXL0QzEl_600x450.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 106
  • 00202_3VoGElgwzoL_600x450.jpg
    00202_3VoGElgwzoL_600x450.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 102
  • 00e0e_6c8FDtn0I1Y_600x450.jpg
    00e0e_6c8FDtn0I1Y_600x450.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 97
Just bought two "DONKS" thats why i'm getting rid of the Buick if not i would never get rid of it. Want to switch it up some.
Really clean vert and HT. Btw. The Buick looks bad ass. Who built the motor? Good luck with sale.

Last edited: