T-top Roof parts coming out. Future roof conversion.

Bweavy

Car Hoarder
t-top exterior 30\'s 002.JPG
t-top exterior 30\'s 004.JPG

Attachments

• T-toproofheaderpanel3.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 308
  • T-toproofheaderpanel4.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 264
  • T-toproofheaderpanel5.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 253
  • T-toproofheaderpanel6.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 268
ttoppatchheader2.jpg
ttoppatchheader3.jpg
ttoppatchheader4.jpg

Making with factory steel retainers & with out so stainless can be installed.

When you say a t top roof conversion what do you mean? Converting a t top to a hard top?

When you say a t top roof conversion what do you mean? Converting a t top to a hard top?
We already sold a lot of those due to lack of replacement parts. I would say at least 30 conversions to Hard tops. I know I sold every rust free t-top roof we ever got in that was wrecked. Other rusted cars that had any rust free sections we would cut out & help save another T-top car. We will also eventually have the hard top roof built as well with the a-pillar. Then a moon roof skin. Right now I have the T-top front & back roofs done & the a-pillar. Center section & under frames are being tooled up . All the T-top trim is built or being built.

Do you have a parts and price list for the ttop to hard to conversion yet?

Not looking for any parts(for right now anyway) but I want to say that I think it's awesome that you're reproducing these essential hard to find parts. :cool:

Not looking for any parts(for right now anyway) but I want to say that I think it's awesome that you're reproducing these essential hard to find parts. :cool:
Some times that is all you need to help make it thru the day. I appreciate the kind words.