Swaybar Bushing Install Gone Wrong.

One more thing and I think someone might have mentioned it but I would take the jack off the center of the cap and put it in the middle of the bar if you need it to support the bar. The weight of the car on the cap may actually be bowing the cap out. Again just trying to think of all possibilities here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Moog replacements don't fit, at least they didn't for me. I think I bought the red poly ones with the gold brackets. Mabe they were Energy Suspension? They were in stock, they fit, so I bought them.

The Moog replacements don't fit, at least they didn't for me. I think I bought the red poly ones with the gold brackets. Mabe they were Energy Suspension? They were in stock, they fit, so I bought them.

The Moog ones are the exact same ones as the AC Delcos I bought. Both say "Ramoco, Made in USA" on them. I compared them at the parts store. The only difference is the Moogs are blue.

I'm gonna check into the energy suspension ones.

Everything is stock. I got the bushings from nos4gn. I took them to a knowledgeable parts guy (tough to find one of those) who I have been dealing with in my local parts store. He looked them up and brought out bushings that his computer sez are correct. They match the nos4gn ones.

The bushings fit well around the bar. It's just that they seem like they are too fat.
Maybe Richard Clark needs to make the correct size bushings. My son and I tried buying Moog bushings for his 05 Grand Prix. Had the same problem.