Swapmeet Seller with the Duramax Dually

Status
Not open for further replies.

billsgn

Hard Member
Im looking for the seller that had the black Duramax Dually (the one with the 8" tailpipe). He was parked behind the World of Motorworks trailer. If anyone knows this person or can get a hold of him, please have him contact me. I am interested in buying a couple of items he had for sale.

Thanks, Bill

Bill

Was this on Saturday? The reason I ask is the vendors shifted alittle from day to day. Maybe this will help pin point who your looking for. I hope this helps.

I think I know whom you are talking about as he had some great racer stuff there.

This might be a guess but could help, I think his name was Frank and he had a TSO car there too?

Frank thomas is right, I remember seeing his name on one of the boxes in his truck.

Bill

Was this on Saturday? The reason I ask is the vendors shifted alittle from day to day. Maybe this will help pin point who your looking for. I hope this helps.

Jennifer,

Great point....duh! lol, it was Friday. :wink:

Thanks, Bill

Does anyone know how to get a hold of him? If so, please have him contact me....

Thanks, Bill

I have brand new ones that are unpolished :)

Hmm, cant find them on your website.... Are you talking about the GN1 / Buick V6 valve covers?

The one Im looking for is flat on top with your "Hartline Performance" logo engraved.

Clusolynn purchased a set of those that weekend they were chromed Hartline valve covers

Status
Not open for further replies.