Surveillance cameras, what's the deal?

View attachment 350924

I guess it all depends on who's paying for the science. I'm sure asbestos was a fine product when it was introduced along with Johnson's Baby Powder. Every drug on tv touts how great it is with their catchy little jingle but at the end it really sounds like you're way better off just taking an aspirin. In ten years we'll find out if its just hype or not. I don't know who's right but there's enough doubts to not jump full speed ahead with it.

Daaaaamn, yall hear about the nice guy that rode his bicycle past a home that was burglerized?

Google's investigative team worked with the law and told the police he was in the area when the burglary happened. The law requested his google history (e.g youtube, email, locations) and the only way he can block is by hiring a lawyer and going to court.

By simply being a good person out enjoying life, he now is exposed and under a microscope.

I bet if public cameras were used he wouldnt be giving up his privacy. In fact, you KNOW theres cameras that could show hes innocent but you know, gotta do it the hard way so they can peep deeper into someones private home life you know, incase theres something they can find...like another crime. Preventive maintenance I guess.

I love love love the living hell out of my motion cameras at my house. Real time updates on my phone when they are triggered. I know when my car parts arrive on the porch. I can go back in time and see if my kids were wearing their coats/glasses/backpacks or if they left them at school. I knew instantly when two high school kids were playing vehicular cat and mouse and a kid drove through my yard. Infinitely handy. Identification of anyone that fucks with my shit is a nice bonus. We installed them last year when there were some mystery fires appearing around town and we still aren’t sure we don’t have a damn serial arsonist running around. But if they show up in my yard I’ll know before it’s even lit. If every house had them, burglers would become a thing of the past. Technology is grand

I love love love the living hell out of my motion cameras at my house. Real time updates on my phone when they are triggered. I know when my car parts arrive on the porch. I can go back in time and see if my kids were wearing their coats/glasses/backpacks or if they left them at school. I knew instantly when two high school kids were playing vehicular cat and mouse and a kid drove through my yard. Infinitely handy. Identification of anyone that fucks with my shit is a nice bonus. We installed them last year when there were some mystery fires appearing around town and we still aren’t sure we don’t have a damn serial arsonist running around. But if they show up in my yard I’ll know before it’s even lit. If every house had them, burglers would become a thing of the past. Technology is grand

They say the "Mark of the Beast" will be awesome too.
Tech has its place but its become way to intrusive just so the g can know what you're doing every minute of everyday.

" Real time updates on my phone when they are triggered."
Your fone is also Big Brother's fone. If you are seeing what's going on, should the "need" arise, BB will see it, too.
The "need" is defined as "whatever" they want it to be.

The "need" is defined as "whatever" they want it to be.
And that's it!

Just like the guy on the bike, now the law 'needs' to check him out and while they're at it theyll hopefully stumble across something else, if they keep digging maybe they can create a scenario of a crime and investigate even further.