Support Me In The 2008 MS-150!

Sent out a mass email this morning just asking for $5.00 or whatever donations. With 22,000 members on this site, Im really surprised raising any money for a charitable cause has been this tough.

Come on, guys. $5.00??!! Help me out :D

BTW, I get absolutely nothing out of this other than a jersey and a chance at a hotel room next year... My team raised over $100,000 last year and we want to better that this year.

Come guys, even $1 a piece would help!!!

Jay trains all year to make this ride, it is a great charity!!!

Hey Jay! How about a raffle of some sort for a set of your newly designed headers?! Of course this is for a great cause, but a little incentive would bring in extras I'm sure! :biggrin: Sending payment now.

Posting to subscribe. Ill give a few bucks after i get home tonight. My mom has MS so hey, its a worthwhile cause IMO. Yeah i dont post alot, but so what? :D

I'll go $.25 per your miles..........:smile:

Anybody want to match me?

I figured you in at 200 miles so don't let me down.....:biggrin:

If the weather permits, Ill go at least 150. I rode 108 last year the first day and the bottom fell out. I actually rode from the hotel to the starting location, did the 100 and rode back to the hotel. They ended up canceling the second day except for the 30 miler. I got up, looked out the window, it was pouring so I got back in bed. The few that did the 30 got to do it in the pouring rain.

This year is going to be interesting. I dont have near the amount of miles I did last year.. I rode like 6800 miles last year. I have maybe 2500-2800 this year BUT I've lost weight. Im not quite in as good a shape as I was last year for this ride but I think I'll do okay. I really let my weight get away from me this year and Ive been working hard to bring it back down.

If anyone is interested in the weight loss program Im doing, send me a PM. It works really well if you can do the program. Ive lost about 26#s in 5 weeks.. friend of mine lost 40#s in 2 months and my sister in law lost 60#s in about 3.5 months.

Hey Jay! How about a raffle of some sort for a set of your newly designed headers?! Of course this is for a great cause, but a little incentive would bring in extras I'm sure! :biggrin: Sending payment now.

Ummm.. I got something else we can raffle off but it wont be till later. We only have one set of the headers and at this point I dont know if we're going to produce them or not.

We got something else coming in the next 3 or 4 weeks that I think is going to be fairly popular :D

Whats her name?.............:D

Hahahaha.. I dont wanna give too much stuff away but the few people that know about this product are all chomping at the bit to see the final units in operation :D

I only need like another $180 to make my goal.. come on, guys!

Donation sent !!
I lost my aunt to ms about 10 yrs ago. You guys are hero's with all that you do, for all those that are suffering from this terrible disease.
thank you.

com'on people !!

Thank you.. Im very proud of the work my team puts in raising money to fight MS. We've consistently been the top ranked team in the Eastern NC MS Society chapter for the last 3 years running. We're looking to make it a 4peat this year but we need some help.. lots of teams with way more members have stepped their games up this year.

Donation sent last night.

$.25 x 200 miles.....:biggrin: I will not hold ya to it.
Just pedal away. Let us know the total miles.

Good Luck

Donation sent! :)
Just added my $10. Things are rough right now, or I'd add more. But everyone can afford to put in something. C'mon, step it up fellow TB members!

Good luck Jay, and your team as well! :) I used to ride around my small town, but man, I can't even fathom that many miles. Thats insane!

Donation sent! :)
Just added my $10. Things are rough right now, or I'd add more. But everyone can afford to put in something. C'mon, step it up fellow TB members!

Good luck Jay, and your team as well! :) I used to ride around my small town, but man, I can't even fathom that many miles. Thats insane!

I did 80 today as a warm up... Only supposed to be 40 but a couple of guys wanted to go back out and do the route again so I figured why not.Went reasonably well.. Im feeling a little better about the 100 now :)

Thanks guys!

Im $85.00 away from my goal.. Anyone else got some spare funds sitting around they want to donate to charity :D?!

Thanks to everyone that has donated. My team has currently raised $56,000. I expect that amount to almost double before we are through.