Super Bowl giveaway

Looks like n2buick, whoever it is pm me your PayPal I'll send ya $45 bucks to sign up for the gsca

I don't understand, why weren't the "attractive" ladies on here given a chance to win something instead of some old membership. Like the winner could chose a to go on a date with myself or Grass Doctor. But since my picture is already on here GD may as well dropout, hes already loss. :p:LOL::p

your a cheap date anyways .. going to Arby's for some beef and cheddars maybe an extra large curly fry if the wind hits your hair what's left of it the right way.. ill take them to movies and a full buffet at cicci's pizza ..everything you want... KC87 likes to hold back until he gets what he wants ,if you know what I mean :p..then he turns into a confused puppy Dog asking for more:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I don't understand, why weren't the "attractive" ladies on here given a chance to win something instead of some old membership. Like the winner could chose a to go on a date with myself or Grass Doctor. But since my picture is already on here GD may as well dropout, hes already loss. :p:LOL::p
IDK man chicks usually don't like dudes that talk more than they do

your a cheap date anyways .. going to Arby's for some beef and cheddars maybe an extra large curly fry if the wind hits your hair what's left of it the right way.. ill take them to movies and a full buffet at cicci's pizza ..everything you want... KC87 likes to hold back until he gets what he wants ,if you know what I mean :p..then he turns into a confused puppy Dog asking for more:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hey, I may be cheap but I'm not easy. Sometimes I like to impress, you should see the look on their face when I turn into the Pancake House and tell them they can order anything from the menu! Than over to the drive-in for a rerun of, "Caligula" Although usually 9.9 times out of 10 a few minutes after I pick them up they try to fondle me.:p And at least my hair doesn't blow off when I open a window. :LOL:

By the way, I should be getting a royalty for all the people on here using my KC initials.

U guys are funny but better watch out, kc you've been around long enough to remember the post whore of the year award :geek:

U guys are funny but better watch out, kc you've been around long enough to remember the post whore of the year award :geek:
And old enough to know better, most of the time. Most places the pc police would have an APB out on us.