sunoco 110

1fast6

any body using sunoco 110 unleaded? A station just opened up down the street and they are selling it at the pump, 6.99 a gal right now.

Timing can be added if racing gas is used? correct?

any body using sunoco 110 unleaded? A station just opened up down the street and they are selling it at the pump, 6.99 a gal right now.

Timing can be added if racing gas is used? correct?

Its leaded. The lead will mess up your O2 sensor. If you fill/use/drain.. then refill with unleaded you'll get longer life from the O2.

Let it sit in the tank.. the O2 is history.

How are they selling unleaded 110 Oct that Sunoco doesn't show in their product line? We have sonoco leaded here in Chicago out of the pump $6.99 a gallon. Anything is possible I guess. Your 02 sensor will tell what it really is.

Wow! :confused:

Maybe something is going on in Florida that is different in the rest of the country that they are selling leaded gasoline to the public from a pump/dispenser? :eek:

The Sunoco gas station here that sells it has a sign on it says "Off Road Use Only" and requires it to be dispensed into your container not the fuel tank..

I use many years ago buy Av Gas for airboats in the everglades.. That was 100 tho.

Jet ski's use the 110 unleaded. Unaware of it been available at the pump. Usually had to be ordered by the drum.

Huh, I thought 108 was the highest unleaded fuel.

OP, if its 110 leaded you'll smell it, the pump nozzle should be a different size and there will be a color to it. Citgo 110 is red and smells pretty rough, the Denso 02 sensor can take a beating from everyday leaded gas Fwiw.

You'll be able to run strip levels of boost if the timing is low.

At that price, mixing 50/50 with pump and running Alky is probably your best power to dollar.

The Sunoco gas station here that sells it has a sign on it says "Off Road Use Only" and requires it to be dispensed into your container not the fuel tank...

haha not in ohio! local marathon sells cam2 (leaded 110). drive up to pump, fill up the buford, drive off. one time i forgot my funnel and the attendant let me use the one that they keep behind the counter! :biggrin: ..haven't checked price recently as i bought an alkycontrol kit last summer :cool: but last june/july it was 5.50/gal.

I'm in the S.F bay area ca.Two different places within 10 miles sell 100 unleaded and 110 from the pump.Drive up and put it in the tank.The leaded fuel the hose is kinda short but the attendent never says anything.There is another place in town there is no way unless you have a can

Which location?

The one here on Dale Mabry is 100 unleaded and 7.99 per gallon.

Place called racin' gas on 49th and park. owner claims it's 110 unleaded. Nozzle fit in my 2010 gmc sierral 6.2L LS3:cool:

Wow! :confused:

Maybe something is going on in Florida that is different in the rest of the country that they are selling leaded gasoline to the public from a pump/dispenser? :eek:

Not sure what you mean Nick. I can go get 110 not 5 miles away from a pump...Now the nozzle is big like a diesel nozzle so you can't put it straight in, but you can fill up as many cans as you like. There's several other pumps like that around here too, but that's the closest one.

I buy Sunoco 110 leaded for $6.75 a gallon and run it w/o any problems, yet.... It is leaded, states "off-road use only", is purple, and pumps from a standard size nozzle directly into my car. Oh yea, it smells good! I am currently installing an alky dual nozzle kit by Razor and RJC Megacooler with plans to go back 93 unleaded.