Such a nice day to drive around your new Hellcat!

Which in this guy's case means:

Fast In All Temperatures :p
Lol...except when I passed by around dusk yesterday he was trying to leave from the position in the snow from the pic above and was stuck. He was trying to roast the back tires in the frozen snow after a little bit a drizzle out yesterday it made the snow on the ground hard as a rock. I started to stop and ask him if he wanted to race to the corner at that time :D Or see if if he needed to get pulled out...but he had a Ford 4x4 in the driveway he could do that with since he decided to park it out on the snow covered grass.

I believe most new cars are all plastic....aren't they?

I still can't figure out why they all weigh 4,700 lbs!

I'm with Casper, it's just a car...drive it. Modern cars don't rust much anyways.

He's not the only one.
017bdc56672252d95377df1cc759bcca.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure there are situations where you have to drive aHellcat or Vette in the snow, like if it's your only car, the guy with the Hellcat has 4 other cars in his driveway including a 4x4 truck and some foreign cars which should always be driven in the snow before some American muscle :) Probably needs to put a set of chains on those tires :D

I'm sure there are situations where you have to drive aHellcat or Vette in the snow, like if it's your only car, the guy with the Hellcat has 4 other cars in his driveway including a 4x4 truck and some foreign cars which should always be driven in the snow before some American muscle :) Probably needs to put a set of chains on those tires :D

I would mount a plow to the front of that thing. At least make it work for a living. Otherwise it's useless and I would spend the money on a pick-up. Either one I could use to haul plywood and bags of concrete for my side-jobs.

Lol, and here's how he leaves it parked in his front yard! You'd think you could at least build a carport :rolleyes:
that thing really is badass! lucky u! mus be a blast to drive around on the street. and that jus looks way better then the camaro or charger. that actually looks old school yet new school.

The idiot I change over with at work bought a ZL1 new and has beat the Sh*t out of it. I am guessing it will be wrecked or blown up in less than 2 years. More money than brains!