Stupid question about Translator pro

darkred87T

Hi, I just ordered a Translator pro. I have a WB 02 and a Powerlogger. The WB 02 isn't hooked up yet and the T Pro hasn't arrived. I read the info on the T pro again just now and it didn't mention anything about it working with the Wide band 02 sensor. Will my LM1 work with the Translator pro? I'm going to try and call the people who I bought it from but wanted to get a clue first.

Thanks in advance,
Mike

i dont see anywhere that the wideband has to be ther e, but if you want to speed up the tuning using afr tracking youll want to have one hooked up

Thanks. It looks like it's made to work with WB.

Maybe I'm getting to far ahead of myself but will I intend to use the WB 02 with my Powerlogger. Will I have to split the signal so it works with both the Power Logger and and the T-Pro?

Be easy on me I haven't even received it in the mail yet. :redface:

the pro has ability to do afr tracking if you turn it on in the unit

so no you don't absolutely have to have it connected ,
the lm1 has two outputs , you could just program the other to the same 0-5v output as the powerlogger , or splice a line off the one your using to the Maft pro

did you get their chip for the maft pro ?,not sure how the pro work with other chips

Yeah I got the Extender Extreme on the way. There's no implication that it won't work with any chip but I didn't want to take chances.

I got the T-Pro hooked up and running with the LC-1. Here's a powerlogger file when I was idling in the driveway. Does it look normal? It really seems to idle rough:

Attachments

• idlewtpro.zip
    24.7 KB · Views: 47
Another stupid question about the T-pro

I'm using the LC-1 with the T-pro the but NB02 is still hooked up. Is the ECM still running off the NB02 or am I stricktly running with the WB02 now? :confused:

The stock ecm will still correct fuel if the narrow band is hooked up.

Make sure pt tracking is not activating. It will fight with ecm for the tune.
If you want to run pt tracking you would need to set the chip to full time open loop.

For now, try setting the chip for open loop idle.

I have a M.A.F.T. II. And an lc-1.
The M.A.F.T.II reads differently from the lc-1.
I hooked up the MAFT-II to output 1 of the lc-1.
I programmed output 1 to match output 2.
But it still doesn’t read correctly.
Any ideas?

please post exactly how its installed and wired.

Are you using the plug-and-play adapter harness?

Bob

No I soldered all of the connections. i used the sensor ground output from the M.A.F.II to the ground of the LC-1

you did ground both grounds of the LC1, right?

What is the O2Volts reading in the GEN-2? does it match what the Innovate software shows?

Have you tried the other output?

When you say it doesn't match, how far off is it?

Bob

The software reads 12.5 at idle and the meft 2 reads 10.0
I followed the directions of the lc-1 separating the grounds.
i didn't try output 2 yet