Stupid CEL need help

R.I.P.92Rolla

So I am now getting a code 23 which is the Manifold Air temp sensor..

Took the clip off and it broke, but cannot find a part number ANYWHERE for this thing, like it doesn't even exist on this car. I found the splice on caspers, but no replacement part. If anyone knows of it please let me know or even has a used one laying around they could sell me.

I'll check it out, seems like it's not the same, I need the one on the intake manifold almost under the TB. If that's it then I'll give myself a facepalm later.

Your IAT is located over by the air box. The sensors near the throttle body are the IAC, engine temp sensor, high speed fan switch, and temp idiot light. How many wires does it have on it?

I'll check it out, seems like it's not the same, I need the one on the intake manifold almost under the TB. If that's it then I'll give myself a facepalm later.

Yeah that's not the air sensor that's the idle air controller.

The air temp sensor is the one I linked you to and it's located by the air filter.

Here is where the sensor is... I know it's not the iac.
a6898c3c-b32b-ce43.jpg

Correct me if I am wrong then!!!

That's one of the water temp holes (I think that one's the 2nd fan switch, not 100%, but whichever it is there isn't any air going through there unless you have a coolant leak).

Your code has nothing to do with that hole.

only reason I assumed it was that is because when it broke, the CEL went on... I will have to check and see where this sensor is near the filter.