Stroker built motor Pan to Plenum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because MOST of this board are like a bunch of old biddies, but only worse! Say something that offends one of the "group" and the turbo Nazi's are gonna flag ya for a couple of weeks. And they want to have a paid membership.....hahaaaa! I wouldn't give you a bucket of piss for a membership on this board......

I agree.....OP should have had his facts straight before he posted, especially with something this expensive. However, I still don't feel he's tryin to pull a Nick Micale.

See ya all in a couple a weeks..... :p

MEOW!

Guy interested does not want any 4l80 parts. So I will have adapter plate tcitcu and torque converter for sale if deal pans out.

Hey....queer bait....I mean JM.... (sorry that's not politically correct anymore) I guess Nick the pig likes the tranny version of Ariana Grande..... Lucky for you.....

Attachments

• Arianna.jpg
    Arianna.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 90
Hey....queer bait....I mean JM.... (sorry that's not politically correct anymore) I guess Nick the pig likes the tranny version of Ariana Grande..... Lucky for you.....

Hire an Attorney & quit whining like a little bitch. YOU DON'T BELONG HERE.

I spoke to Cal and was told I could keep the FASTXFI and use with my ls swap. If deal for complete motor etc. falls thru I might just separate .

David Husek gave me some clarification on the motor internals and I did not get my facts correctly.
I have the 4340 forged crank and the stroker kit came with Racetec pistons. Any questions on the parts please contact David 516.860.5287
He keeps talking me into keeping my v6.

Hire an Attorney & quit whining like a little bitch. YOU DON'T BELONG HERE.
Queer bait.... you gonna cry.....you sound like you're gonna cry...... Attorney? The only ones that make out there are the lawyers. It's obvious your as stupid as you are ugly.....

I spoke to Cal and was told I could keep the FASTXFI and use with my ls swap. If deal for complete motor etc. falls thru I might just separate .

David Husek gave me some clarification on the motor internals and I did not get my facts correctly.
I have the 4340 forged crank and the stroker kit came with Racetec pistons. Any questions on the parts please contact David 516.860.5287
What turbo would you use with your ls motor? IMO, I would never do another v6. Way to much $$$$.

Honestly with the 6870 turbo and your combination you should be making 800 + hp at around 32-35#s. How much power are you looking to make? I’m running 10.0s at around 720 hp. You should have a 9.80 car or faster. If you didn’t already have a fully built 109 I could see you doing a ls swap. But you have a strong foundation to make some serious power.

Cars around her are running mid 9's all day long. Once I pull
What turbo would you use with your ls motor? IMO, I would never do another v6. Way to much $$$$.

Honestly with the 6870 turbo and your combination you should be making 800 + hp at around 32-35#s. How much power are you looking to make? I’m running 10.0s at around 720 hp. You should have a 9.80 car or faster. If you didn’t already have a fully built 109 I could see you doing a ls swap. But you have a strong foundation to make some serious power.

418 stroker on a PT8884

Status
Not open for further replies.