Stripping down 10 cars

hood realse cable.. how much.. how do we do this?
New
GBodyParts.com Online
Used $20.00

turbobooster yes we have consoles. Shoot me an e-mail with your address for a price shipped.
Bweavy@aol.com

first turbo we have after market 3 piece units for $189.00 We also have good used original 3 piece or 5 piece.

geronimo1 we have hard top roofs for $350 & shipping.

Guess complete spare tire set up $75.00 & shipping.

Dank we have plenty just let me know which ones you need all 4 or ?

street6 we have new stainless units on my site GBodyParts.com Online

I also have some good used & rebuilt stock units for $75 & up.

napachicka e-mail me & I'll respond with prices. A few things listed are on my site.

samckitt Scot we have new on the site & used originals for $150 & shipping.

turbo96max New GM $155.00 Fiber glass $45.00 & shipping.

grnadnasty84 we have all that. The speaker bezel will have to be new. best to e-mail me with your list & address so I can get you prices shipped.

Brian,

The Astroroof GN I have now had the headliner redone before I purchased it. They did a nice job but it's missing the items shown below:
  • slider board
  • gray trim around opening
  • one coat hook
  • both gray trim pieces around the coat hooks
Can you help with any of that?

Thanks! :cool:

Do you have any more of the coat hook trim pieces in grey. I need a pair. (I thought the pic would show up... Anyway the quoted post is on the first page and is reply # 20 for picture reference...

Please advise.

Brian, sent you and e-mail, do you have a right front and left rear, wheel well trim (blackout) in good condition, if so please PM me with $ I will pay pal. thanks

air dams

if you still have front air dams for an 87 gn and no takers i'm interested. if they are in good condition(no cracks or holes) i'll take em'. please PM me with price and shipping cost to 94063.thanks.Damian

Do you have any more of the coat hook trim pieces in grey. I need a pair. (I thought the pic would show up... Anyway the quoted post is on the first page and is reply # 20 for picture reference...

Please advise.

I have about 20 sets left in gray. shoot me an e-mail with your address for shipping. If your ok with USPS we ship for about $8.00. $45 a set

orangecar responded not cheap but very good condition.

deez87 we have new & used. A excellent set of used is $80.00 something removed recently & wasn't installed very long. New is $115 as set.
Daily driver is $60 a set. Shipping those things isn't cheap.

85typet oh boy do I. How many do you want. :biggrin:
Send me an e-mail telling me waht you are looking for. If your not sure tell me what you have & what you would like to do.

Do you have any of the following: passenger front bumper filler, drivers and passengers rear bumper filler? If so, how much?

im looking for a front bumper, bumper fillers, set of t-type or gn wheels, and a stock 3.8l turbo motor and 200r4 tranny, let me know asap, location and prices with shipping to 75052. thanks

Can I get price on these parts if you have them.

Chrome strip in the dash
Chrome A/C vents in the dash
Windsheild washer pump and PASS squirter
Door pull strap covers
Door pull strap trim pieces. (The parts that are left and right of the straps)
TIA

How much for an 86-87 belt tensioner shipped to 59714?? It doesnt have to be perfect looking, its not going on a show car. just needs to have no cracks.
thanks

Need a crack free set of non-locking t-top latch trim in sand gray for an 84 GN and a set of locking in med gray for an 87 GN.
Also need factory orignial Slate Gray floor mats for 84 GN and gray ones for an 85-88 Regal.
No repro parts, all original GM please.
PM or email prices and pictures.
Thanks