Stretched stock GN wheels

When you say "stretched" you mean widening the rims? Purpose is to put on wider slicks or other reason? I am curious of the benefit and how thiis is done.

What kind of cost is involved in this modification? I would sure like to see a video of how this is done. I am sure it would be interesting.

What kind of cost is involved in this modification? I would sure like to see a video of how this is done. I am sure it would be interesting.
Not exactly sure, just trying to find this service for a friend. I’m pretty sure it would be interesting to see what the process is tho.

There was a place out of Michigan (I think) that used to do it. The 15x10 ones usually had a 4.5" bs. They would cut out the centers and then weld them to a wider shell. My wife actually got me a pair but with 5.5" bs. The ones Gbody sells are the 1 piece aluminum with 4.5 bs. They are less than 20lbs.
Oh and yea those suckers (OEM) are HEAVY.

On a side note it looks like Brian did 17" repos for the Monte SS and Olds. Really wish he did a 17/18" for the GN.

There was a place out of Michigan (I think) that used to do it. The 15x10 ones usually had a 4.5" bs. They would cut out the centers and then weld them to a wider shell. My wife actually got me a pair but with 5.5" bs. The ones Gbody sells are the 1 piece aluminum with 4.5 bs. They are less than 20lbs.
Oh and yea those suckers (OEM) are HEAVY.

On a side note it looks like Brian did 17" repos for the Monte SS and Olds. Really wish he did a 17/18" for the GN.

Weldcraft Wheels widens and narrows wheels. I’m pretty sure they’re out of Michigan.
PH: (734) 779-1303