stretched gta rim help

BKLYN2FLORIDA

I'm getting a pair of 16" GTA rims stretched to 9.5. With an offset of 4.75. I was wondering what is the best drag radial fitment would be without any rubbing. I was thinking 275 55 16s or 295 50 16s. Anyone can chime in with input, suggestions, past experience, or photos on how it would look.

I was also wondering if anyone in the south Florida area has a sized tire listed above to spare or borrow just to see how fitment would be on my rim. I really don't want to order a tire on line and discover it won't fit..
I appreciate any assistance.
Thanks

I once had a set of GTA's widened to 10" and was using some M&H 275-55-16 drag radials. I think it looked ok (see pics)...

Claude. :)
DSCN1859.jpg
DSCN1863.jpg
101_1869.jpg

Thanks for response.
Yes what was ur backspacing, did they rub anywhere. Did u use any spacers.
Im wondering if 295s will fit. Gbody says with a 4.5 backspacing, stick suspension setup, it will take the 295s...still up in the air with it. I like the thick tire stance though..

Thanks for response.
Yes what was ur backspacing, did they rub anywhere. Did u use any spacers.
Im wondering if 295s will fit. Gbody says with a 4.5 backspacing, stick suspension setup, it will take the 295s...still up in the air with it. I like the thick tire stance though..
and
What was your back-spacing, 2fast4u?
It's been a while so I'm not 100% positive, but I think the back spacing was 4.25" without any spacer and there wasn't any rubbing anywhere. To confirm about the back spacing, you can "pm" member "tonys87" as he's the guy I sold the wheel to. As for 295's I don't know about the fitment, I've never tried them, sorry..:confused: .

Claude. ;)

I wanted to know where I can get a pair of gta's stretched. Also does anyone know what the process is for getting it done. I have one Rim with some rash and I wonder if the process will take care of that?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick

I wanted to know where I can get a pair of gta's stretched. Also does anyone know what the process is for getting it done. I have one Rim with some rash and I wonder if the process will take care of that?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick
Check w/brian @ gbodyparts, he used to handle them along w/the stock wheels.