Street Outlaws

That car has enough steam to break the 7.50 barrier. Anyone on here who thinks it matters if it's set up for eighth mile is crazy. That's still low 8's with no throttle past the eighth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With the new twin turbo setup, he shut it down at the 1/8th mile, and coasted to a mid 7. It's gnarly.

Love the show. Racing any vehicle with the type of power these cars have on the street is nuts!

I admit I watch Street outlaws out of curiosity and the addiction to anything motor driven but I have serious questions on how in the hell they can street race in cars that are as loud as 777's and the local LAW never shows up when they do half a dozen passes. ? unrealistic. something screwy is going on like the behind the scenes closing the roads, or airport locations or something. no way in hell the law wouldn't be all over putting a halt to this show and all those characters some who have businesses. hell the law around here would show up at your house and slap on the cuffs if they even saw your likeness on a video street racing! yes I love that they race on streets, but would love it better if the cars were registered and street legal and they didn't trailer the cars everywhere. I am captivated by the twin turbo cars and the show could use less stupid drama and more racing but Ill keep watch hoping a healthy GN will join in the action. love to see jack cotton and the pumpkin in an episode!

I admit I watch Street outlaws out of curiosity and the addiction to anything motor driven but I have serious questions on how in the hell they can street race in cars that are as loud as 777's and the local LAW never shows up when they do half a dozen passes. ? unrealistic. something screwy is going on like the behind the scenes closing the roads, or airport locations or something. no way in hell the law wouldn't be all over putting a halt to this show and all those characters some who have businesses. hell the law around here would show up at your house and slap on the cuffs if they even saw your likeness on a video street racing! yes I love that they race on streets, but would love it better if the cars were registered and street legal and they didn't trailer the cars everywhere. I am captivated by the twin turbo cars and the show could use less stupid drama and more racing but Ill keep watch hoping a healthy GN will join in the action. love to see jack cotton and the pumpkin in an episode!
Its a television show. Lot of it is staged like any other reality tv show. I'm sure the cops know all about what's going on. They probably have all the proper permits with emergency vehicles standing by just in case. In one episode I think there was one cop car caught standing by when they were quickly panning the camera. It's just entertainment and I enjoy watching it.

They same way they show up with all that high end lighting on the road in the middle of Oklahoma. Staged for TV

For the ones that does not like the show watch Honey Boo Boo that must be your attraction!!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

They same way they show up with all that high end lighting on the road in the middle of Oklahoma. Staged for TV
Agree. The only thing I don't care for is all the hyped shit talking and when they act like they're going to scrap. Total bs. But I guess it would be pretty boring for non-gear heads if all they did was race without any of the drama.

For the ones that does not like the show watch Honey Boo Boo that must be your attraction!!

I thought you watched Street Outlaws and recorded "Runny Doo Doo:poop::poop:"?!?!?!?!:bag:

I do!!! Kids like it and big love turns me on too!! :D

Somewhere on the ol youtube is a video of John Plog busting freakin rican's ass at buick-ford shoot out a few years ago. I think Will may have shot it, and I think his youtube handle is "sprayta". Rican was playing games at the tree trying to get in John's head, but John just chilled there for a few minutes it seemed and then drilled the dude. One of my favorites for sure!

Somewhere on the ol youtube is a video of John Plog busting freakin rican's ass at buick-ford shoot out a few years ago. I think Will may have shot it, and I think his youtube handle is "sprayta". Rican was playing games at the tree trying to get in John's head, but John just chilled there for a few minutes it seemed and then drilled the dude. One of my favorites for sure!
I remember that. That was awesome. I hope he shows up again at Buick vs. Ford again and gets his butt handed to him again.

He was there last year and was their #5 qualifier. He pulled out of the race to go film for the show though. Hopefully they won't be filming that day because I'd love to have dave, Andrade, and Justin run with us again.

He was there last year and was their #5 qualifier. He pulled out of the race to go film for the show though. Hopefully they won't be filming that day because I'd love to have dave, Andrade, and Justin run with us again.

Andrade, Big Chief, and Daddy Dave raced on team Buick's side?:confused: I had no idea. Will have to keep a better eye out if they are racing this year!

In 2010 I think. # 1 an #3 qualifiers for our side. Andrade's dad/brother I think are usually racing for our side too.

In 2010 I think. # 1 an #3 qualifiers for our side. Andrade's dad/brother I think are usually racing for our side too.

That is so cool. Been going to this event since 2001 if I remember right. Looking forward to it this year.