STREET MACHINE NATIONALS

Don't worry fellas as always I did ya proud......starting with a Lil entrance burnout that according to Brad T they where still talking about 2 hrs. later. It really wasn't much but with threat of being thrown out I guess they didn't get to see many. O and I found out my windshield wipers work.....who knew. I'd say the mid night drags got rained out, I was going to watch but I wouldn't participate with out a trailer not that its need one but I've played that game before. Way toooo many super troopers. Brad ask that chick that had the video of the Monte Carlo :D to post it some where. Dave England and his wife stopped by with Brad ,great people, all I can say. Sure hope to see them again soon ,never did run Kent down with the rain coming. I did see another GN on my way out, who was that.

I saw 5G.N.'S one was cruising around with a big man driving, someone said he's from Centraila. two of them looked to be stock.( and really nice) no one was around them so I didn't catch names.. the other is the guy from Herrin Il. that has the turbo ls1 in it.. and then I saw Kent's (nice as always) but he wasn't around it all day.. the last one was Not Avg 6 got to talk to him. supper nice guy and one sweet ride.. Wait that was 6 GN'S . so I missed out seeing Brads, Ronnie's , D. Phillips. still it was a good time

Midnight drags really were midnight drags. They spent hours getting the top end dry. They had three or four of the 275 drag radial guys run . The fastest pass I saw was 5.50 . They didn't post anywhere or if they did I missed I till late in the week . DOT tires only. I just got the new slicks on.. I need to buy some to have when things like this pop up.

Ronnie I will send them a text and see if I can get the Monte Carlo burn out video.

Midnight drags really were midnight drags.

Ronnie I will send them a text and see if I can get the Monte Carlo burn out video.

I was told there was an APB out for a black Monte Carlo....:D:D.

If and if they bring it back next year u,Dave, dday and all of us must do the mid night drags and party after.(that means breakfast).

I was told there was an APB out for a black Monte Carlo....:D:D.

If and if they bring it back next year u,Dave, dday and all of us must do the mid night drags and party after.(that means breakfast).

Wow , you are going to get out again ??? LMAO.....sorry I missed it.

Bryan

It wasn't anything they just had 100s of troopers making sure you did nothing.

The state boys where at the track . They pulled over the kids in front of me as soon as they hit the road in front of the track. They hadn't done anything near as I could tell . I would guess the cops at the track seen them drinking and called the other car to knab them when they left.

I remember driving my Buick down there in 90. It was way different back then. Girls were pulling off their shirts and cops were doing burnouts in the motel parking lots. That is by far the best car show ever. I wish I could have made it but Mother Nature knocked down way too many power lines so they put us on mandatory 18 hour days:(
I will be there next year

If it is in Duquoin next year I will make a whole weekend open for it. At least Fri./Sat.
As long as the weather cooperates.

Wow, sounds like it was a very good time. Wish I could have been there but could not get away on Saturday. Maybe next year. To all the GN guys that went, thanks for representing us. Congratulations to Mike ( Not Average 6 ) which was awarded a plaque. After hearing how many cars were down there, that's awesome.

. Congratulations to Mike ( Not Average 6 ) which was awarded a plaque. After hearing how many cars were down there, that's awesome.[/quote]

He does have a sweet looking ride.. Good job Mike.

Were does this takes place?
I would like to go next even...

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

CONGRATS MIKE (NOT AVG 6).......A SUPER NICE GN! A TOUGH WIN AND DEFINITLY WORTH BRAGGING RIGHTS. GREAT TO SEE A GN REPRESENTING ALL OF US BUICK NUTS. :cool:

Wow, sounds like it was a very good time. Wish I could have been there but could not get away on Saturday. Maybe next year. To all the GN guys that went, thanks for representing us. Congratulations to Mike ( Not Average 6 ) which was awarded a plaque. After hearing how many cars were down there, that's awesome.

BENNY.....YOU HAVE GOT TO BE THERE NEXT YEAR !!!

Congrats brother....wish I got to see it and meet. Maybe we can line em all up next year and hang out. Its only about 1.5 hrs. from St. Louis also so maybe we could get some of those fellas over also. We could bring a portable lift so Bryan (phoneguy) could feel at home. Again congrats to Not avg 6.