Street chip / Race chip ?

ikle

Other than the amount of boost, higher octane fuel and more timing is there any other differences between a Street chip vs Races chip ?

The reason for this question is my car doesnt feel as nearly as fast as it was with my old setup running 19lbs of boost and current setup in signature below running 21-22lbs of boost. Old setup was :
Percision Gt 6131 BB turbo
70mm throttle body
70mm plenum
60lbs injectors
stock D5 converter
Bob Bailey extender extreme 100 oct race chip, timing 25/23, boost 19lbs

I am no expert but I am thinking that the main reason was the timing in the chip was more aggressive making more power.

So can I take a TT street chip, run 100 oct, with 19-20lbs of boost and slowly bump up the timing to 25/23 to get my old power back with my current setup ?

What do you think, Kyle.

Other than the amount of boost, higher octane fuel and more timing is there any other differences between a Street chip vs Races chip ?

The reason for this question is my car doesnt feel as nearly as fast as it was with my old setup running 19lbs of boost and current setup in signature below running 21-22lbs of boost. Old setup was :
Percision Gt 6131 BB turbo
70mm throttle body
70mm plenum
60lbs injectors
stock D5 converter
Bob Bailey extender extreme 100 oct race chip, timing 25/23, boost 19lbs

I am no expert but I am thinking that the main reason was the timing in the chip was more aggressive making more power.

So can I take a TT street chip, run 100 oct, with 19-20lbs of boost and slowly bump up the timing to 25/23 to get my old power back with my current setup ?

What do you think, Kyle.
Oh i forgot to mention the timing in the TT street chip is I think 20/18

yes a car with low boost and higher timing will feel more powerfull than a car with low boost and low timing

Now does an increase in timing have any effect on the A/F , if so how ?
Thanks, Kyle.

Now does an increase in timing have any effect on the A/F , if so how ?
Thanks, Kyle.
I did a search on the Internet and found out that by advancing the timing, "increases torque" which in turn leans out the A/F ratio.
Does this sound correct ?