stolen grand national

Praying for a speedy recovery. This is one of the most infuriating experiences known to man.
I hope it’s found quickly.

From what I understand, this was a super clean GN, inside and out. Please keep an eye out for not only the car but the parts for sale. This car shouldn't be too hard to spot with those bright red Wilwood calipers. Please spread / link this thread to other places. This Turbo Buick owner has put lots into this car. We need to do whatever we can to help get it back. Some day this may be your car. I will post the owners phone number here with his permission. Feel free to update this thread as time goes on. We have local Turbo Buick owners in law enforcement that will be working on this.

Mike Barnard

1987 out of los angeles last friday near 10 freewaY AND LA BREA
15x7 front 15x10 rear
wilwood calipers (red)
powder coated blue intake pipe
will post pics soon
1g4gj1172hp460918 vin
8scf793 plate
Do you have any recent photos of car. Reason I asked for photos, I travel a lot of areas (23 States) and see a lot of turbo Buick while traveling. Please don't limited your thinking to think your car is still in the State of CA. A good thief have numerous ways of moving your car quickly across the lower 48. I wish you luck on your quest.

Post those pics!

Again hope that those aholes get busted!
From what I understand, this was a super clean GN, inside and out. Please keep an eye out for not only the car but the parts for sale. This car shouldn't be too hard to spot with those bright red Wilwood calipers. Please spread / link this thread to other places. This Turbo Buick owner has put lots into this car. We need to do whatever we can to help get it back. Some day this may be your car. I will post the owners phone number here with his permission. Feel free to update this thread as time goes on. We have local Turbo Buick owners in law enforcement that will be working on this.

Mike Barnard
Yes please, also if he could post up pictures too that would help. Ty Mike for the update.

the car itself

Attachments

• nat 3.jpg
    nat 3.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 166
more car pics of stolen national

Attachments

• nat 4.jpg
    nat 4.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 221
  • nat 2.jpg
    nat 2.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 199
  • nat 1.jpg
    nat 1.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 196
did you recover the vehicle? I hope you recovered because with this VIN number there are not active theft records in NICB website